The Loki Manifesto (spoilers!)

Well, You've convinced me as far as seeing how this could lead to a Loki, however, there are still two sides to the story and two possibilities to the story, too. While you seem to have proof that Loki may be real throughout Volume 2, those panels could be regarded as coincidence (Though, not to be difficult, I doubt because it would be too stupid to just let something go like that).

Millar pretty much confirmed Loki's appearance in Ultimates 1 #4 on Millarworld - on the same day I posted this (mentioned earlier in this thread).

THEREN ARE NOT TWO SIDES TO THIS STORY! GUNNAR IS LOKI< MAN. Besides, it looks as though the whole Ultimates bool is following the old Avengers book. You know, HULK gets blamed for some stuff, Avengers go after him, join up with him,blah blah blah,and then they trap Loki in a lead-lined box. The End
who knows, Loki could have faked the alien invasion for some reason. So Bass go look for Loki in the alien invasion. He might appear as some giant EYES.

Well, welcome Latari. You've certainly come in on a good note. ;) I'm just saying that, yes, there are two sides of the story becaus obviously the Ultimates have chosen an alternative story than the one that Thor has... That's what has been building up the entire arc.

I looked, but found not.

The only other super-conspicuous person was a woman wearing a purple hat and dress in Ultimates #7. She's all over the place, for a few pages, then nothing.

As for the Avengers parallels - they're supposed to be parallels. The only ones seem to be Ultron, Hank/Jan's relationship and the Hulk's removal from the team.
They're just re-doing them really well.

Well, I'm not an Avengers buff, but I would say that the Ultimates are as far off from their 616 counterparts than most Ultimate characters.

all i know is that when Hulk shows back up, because he IS alive if you didnt know, hes goin to team up with like submariner or something, he is going to lash out against mankind in like Ultiamtes 3 or some kind of miniseries
(has anyone thought about ultimate silver surfer in extinction,because we know he's goin to showup.)

Latari'sFighter said:
who knows, Loki could have faked the alien invasion for some reason.

Hmmmmmmmmm..........

From what I can gather, creating an alien race, setting up training camps all over the planet and instigating the second world war seems to be just a tad outside of what Loki can actually do. Or rather, what Loki actually does.

Latari'sFighter said:
i said or something! geez
hehe, welcome to the world of Ultimate central, known the internet over (or just it's small corner) for pulling every possible plot line, every word of dialogue apart to garner all we can from the stories told.
You'll get used to it ;)

Guijllons said:
hehe, welcome to the world of Ultimate central, known the internet over (or just it's small corner) for pulling every possible plot line, every word of dialogue apart to garner all we can from the stories told.
You'll get used to it ;)

Ah...Guij gets it.

Latari'sFighter said:
i dont and i dont think the writers think about that kind of stuff half as much as you guys do but whatever

That was pretty much what Guij was saying.

Latest posts

Back