The Marvel Movie Reporting Thread.

CBR:

Ghost Rider 2:

Possible, according to actor Nic Cage, who told Superhero Hype "... had a nice meeting with the studio about 3-months ago, and we talked about going international with that character. Taking him into Europe, having him go on a motorcycle tour through Europe, and he's connected with the church, if you can believe that. So it sort of has elements to it that are very much in the zeitgeist, with 'The Da Vinci Code' and things like that."

ourchair said:
It's in a direction of massive stupid, but it's not totally stupid.

I could make it work.

National Treasure 3/Ghost Rider 2: The Mystery of the Vatican's Motosports Stunt Show, Sponsored by Amp'd!

DIrishB said:
I'm really just ****ing sick of Nicolas Cage.

Dude named his son Kal-El.

So, yeah, I agree. I mean, it's cool whenever we find out an actor's into comic books, but this guy is nuts.

I do think Nick Cage would make a good Black Bolt... in large part because it would mean he wouldn't have to talk. And speaking of.... An Inhumans movie could be cool.

Last edited:
I do think Nick Cage would make a good Black Bolt... in large part because it would mean he wouldn't have to talk. And speaking of.... An Inhumans movie could be cool.

Didn't stop him with Bangkok Dangerous (his character is supposed to be mute)

and an Inhumans movie would be cool, alot of fringe marvel characters would make for good films you just have to keep them as far away from Fox as possible.

Didn't stop him with Bangkok Dangerous (his character is supposed to be mute)
Unfortunately, Cage's character in Bangkok Dangerous is not mute. The confusion comes from the fact that in the film they're remaking his character is mute, but they changed that for the remake and made his leading lady the mute one.

Oh, Cage, you're so naughty. You love dem Asians, and you love dem silent.

Unfortunately, Cage's character in Bangkok Dangerous is not mute. The confusion comes from the fact that in the film they're remaking his character is mute, but they changed that for the remake and made his leading lady the mute one.

Oh, Cage, you're so naughty. You love dem Asians, and you love dem silent.

Aren't all asians mute? I thought they just communicated through chirps and whistles.

Last edited:
Nope, that's the latinos.

And I'm serious.

Anyways, I don't like the idea for what they want to do with a second Ghost Rider. It sounds terrible.

Which is a shame, because Ghost Rider has so much potential to kick *** on the screen.

Which is a shame, because Ghost Rider has so much potential to kick *** on the screen.

I know your being sarcastic, but I do think it would be possible to get a good GR movie on screen it just has to have you know a competent producer, a competent director, competent CGI, competent writer, competent cast, competent star

I think you see where I'm going here

I'm really just ****ing sick of Nicolas Cage.
In my first Fiction Writing class on Wednesday, we had a lengthy discussion about why Nicolas Cage is a douchebag.

I know your being sarcastic, but I do think it would be possible to get a good GR movie on screen it just has to have you know a competent producer, a competent director, competent CGI, competent writer, competent cast, competent star

I think you see where I'm going here

No. I'm not being even a little sarcastic.

I think Ghost Rider could support a healthy, robust, mythologically rich trilogy.

Fox To Discuss Deadpool Film?

According to Variety, 20th Century Fox has scheduled a strategy meeting to assess the status of its superhero film projects!

On the 'X-Men' side of things, the studio will discuss the possibilities of more spin-off films, including the young X-Men project which is currently being developed.

Last edited:
No. I'm not being even a little sarcastic.

I think Ghost Rider could support a healthy, robust, mythologically rich trilogy.
I agree with this.

I think Ghost Rider should be the supernatural detective. Done as a road trip narrative. With lots of Midwest iconography and settings.

I actually think Ghost Rider could also be an awesome video game, done in the narrative spirit of Valkyrie Profile.

I agree with this.

I think Ghost Rider should be the supernatural detective. Done as a road trip narrative. With lots of Midwest iconography and settings.

That's kinda-sorta what Aaron's run on Ghost Rider has been like

if by detective you mean trying to find an entrance to heaven without dieing

Latest posts

Back