The Music Thread : It's So Easy To Fly Through A Window

Moony gets it, though I would've edited the video differently.
There was another one that looked like it was edited better but they used a remix instead of the original.

Working on a Dream, the new Bruce Springsteen album released yesterday 1/27, is probably the weakest work The Boss has put out. There's a few really good tracks but the disc definitely lacks substance. The reviews for it are mixed all over the board. I wasn't too impressed. But at least we're getting a spring tour. (There goes all of my money again - Why does this guy have to tour 3 times a year? Doesn't he have a family?)

Working on a Dream, the new Bruce Springsteen album released yesterday 1/27, is probably the weakest work The Boss has put out. There's a few really good tracks but the disc definitely lacks substance. The reviews for it are mixed all over the board. I wasn't too impressed. But at least we're getting a spring tour. (There goes all of my money again - Why does this guy have to tour 3 times a year? Doesn't he have a family?)

Totally agreed. I really like Springsteen, and especially in the last few years (since The Rising, which is epic) he has put out some EXCELLENT music. But Working On A Dream is very weak.

So it's official

I hate my local HMV

everytime I go there looking for a CD, they don't have it.

No Kansas, No Jethro Tull, No Grateful Dead,

ONE DAVID BOWIE CD.....and it doesn't even have Sufragette City

But what they do have is about thrre racks worth of Nickelbacks latest paint by numbers pablum

maybe I need to get into some new music....

but it all sucks!

As Homer Simpson once said "Everybody knows rock attained perfection in 1974"

Last edited:
So it's official

I hate my local HMV

everytime I go there looking for a CD, they don't have it.

No Kansas, No Jethro Tull, No Grateful Dead,

ONE DAVID BOWIE CD.....and it doesn't even have Sufragette City

But what they do have is about thrre racks worth of Nickelbacks latest paint by numbers pablum

maybe I need to get into some new music....

but it all sucks!

As Homer Simpson once said "Everybody knows rock attained perfection in 1974"

What was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of my computer DOWNLOADING ANYTHING I WANT FOR FREE.

I've been listening to this guy this week and he's excellent:

[youtube]mTJYj_uL1NQ[/youtube]

[youtube]bkQ0qZvP75Y[/youtube]

Makes me wish summer wasn't so far away.
What was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of my computer DOWNLOADING ANYTHING I WANT FOR FREE.
Like, for seriously.
I could do that, but I like ....don't know how...
Google "[album title]" and mediafire, or megaupload or rapidshare or whatever. The rest should be easy.

Is anyone else here excited about the new Lamb of God album in February? I have to change my pants everytime i think about it! And I think about it a lot!

yeah, I just DL'd Limewire via let's call it "a hole in the fence"

I'm never paying for a cd again

*grooves on Aqualung*

There are better ways. Especially if you have broadband.

Limewire can be extremely dangerous if you're not careful. Lots of nasty malware floating around in there (disguised of course).

There are better ways. Especially if you have broadband.

Limewire can be extremely dangerous if you're not careful. Lots of nasty malware floating around in there (disguised of course).

I'll be careful,

though as i said, I'm utterly incompetent when it comes to pirating stuff

I probably have all kinds of viruses already

Ever since I did that paper of filesharing, I have made sure to avoid Limewire, since getting sued by the RIAA doesn't sound like a lot of fun.

Or, y'know, my computer getting gonorrhea or whatever.

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuceeeee!!!!!!

That was a really good halftime show. Very high energy. And he knew enough to not slow it down with newer songs that no one knows yet. He did "Working On A Dream" but it was a fairly short excerpt and worked well.

Latest posts

Back