The Sims 2

What website do you go to download the skins? I may make a Marvel house.:D

Guijllons said:
I'll see what I can rustle up, and having just found the superhero bodies from that site it may all start getting very camp indeed.
Indeed. And it'll be awesome.

I am going to post pictures of Reed having mad gay sex (or woohoo, as it is called in the game) with Doom and no one can stop me.

You'll have to excuse his clothing, he looks more like someone out of a boyband. But rest assured that this is indeed Brian Braddock (in the black)

Here, looking all innocent. Playing hard to get?
Note how the mystery boyfriend is so anally retentive that he's tidying the bed before joining.
0d6e2ab2.jpg

Getting closer. What's more perfect than that moment just before the desire becomes uncontrollable.
dbdfe875.jpg

Desires overflow, nothing can stop them now. Or can it?
2426cff0.jpg

No it can't, wind em up and watch em go
c82ea1d5.jpg

Which all leads to the consummation of their desires, all 15 seconds of it.
23880a8b.jpg

But who is that mystery gent anyway?

Last edited:
Guijllons said:
You'll have to excuse his clothing, he looks more like someone out of a boyband. But rest assured that this is indeed Brian Braddock (in the black)

Here, looking all innocent. Playing hard to get?
Note how the mystery boyfriend is so anally retentive that he's tidying the bed before joining.
0d6e2ab2.jpg

Getting closer. What's more perfect than that moment just before the desire becomes uncontrollable.
dbdfe875.jpg

Desires overflow, nothing can stop them now. Or can it?
2426cff0.jpg

No it can't, wind em up and watch em go
c82ea1d5.jpg

Which all leads to the consummation of their desires, all 15 seconds of it.
23880a8b.jpg

But who is that mystery gent anyway?
Zoom in! Zoom in goddamnit!

compound said:
I do believe that it's Elijah Snow
You'd be right :)

I'm thinking of making a new village where I can have a proper Authority vs Planetary standoff.

ourchair said:
Zoom in! Zoom in goddamnit!
First time I'd taken snapshots from within the actual game, thought they were going to be taken at actual scale. I shall endeavour to get some close up bear/twink sex soon enough.

Erm? What happens when they get old? Mine seem to have gone senile after only one day of being an elder.

They're currently all arguing in the hallway, two have pissed themselves and they are telling me that there is someone in the way when they try to leave a room.

I'm confused.

Guijllons said:
Erm? What happens when they get old? Mine seem to have gone senile after only one day of being an elder.

They're currently all arguing in the hallway, two have pissed themselves and they are telling me that there is someone in the way when they try to leave a room.

I'm confused.
I wouldn't know as my Sims never get old. I spend most of my aspiration points on the Elixir of Life and use it to keep them in a perpetual state of adulthood.

What do Elijah and Brian do for a living, if I may ask?

Elijah is a team mascot. Llamas, obviously. He's from a different family and i haven't played with him all too much.

Brian had a promising sports career going until he got fired for wearing a shinpad (I thnk), now he's in the vice squad, or rather, back up to vice squad, he got demoted for .. hell, I forget.

James is in the scientific line and was working on Top Secret research and has recently been promoted, I'll need to check. Betsy is a counterfeiter.

They're doing ok, apart from the pissing themselves etc.

I haven't played with any of the special items yet, I'll have to check that out too.

Well, Brian sadly got taken by the hula girls in the sky. Good news is that James married the major and they had twins. Yay.

I've started a new plot now. The girl is no-one in particular, but she collects urns.

Funny hobby? Not when you have a glass cage in your garden to trap visitors in :D

Snapshot.jpg

Last edited:
05-doomsims00.jpg

At the Von Doom household, there's murderous work going on...

05-doomsims01.jpg

...and Victor Von Doom finds the results to be quite amusing.

05-doomsims02.jpg

This zombie thinks otherwise. So she gives him some ***-kicking at a 28 Days Later-speed.

05-doomsims03.jpg

It's a choke-hold! Come here and I'll demonstrate!

05-doomsims04.jpg

Fortunately for Doom, the undead can always be counted upon to fight amongst themselves.

Last edited:
How do you get zombies? Is it a mod or is it build-in?

ProjectX2 said:
How do you get zombies? Is it a mod or is it build-in?
The first expansion, Sims 2 University, introduces zombies. Incidentally, Sims 2 Nightlife introduces vampires, but I hear its hard to get bitten and turn into a vampire yourself.

If you graduate from college you can take the Paranormal career track. One of the rewards of that career track is the Resurrecto-Nomitron, a hotline that connects you to the Grim Reaper. Offer him some money and he'll bring a friend back from the dead. If you offer too low, you get your friend as a zombie.

My Von Doom is in the paranormal as a means to dabble in the occult, but I'm going to switch him to the mad scientist track eventually. He basically just befriends people so that I can kill them and turn them into zombies.

ourchair said:
My Von Doom is in the paranormal as a means to dabble in the occult, but I'm going to switch him to the mad scientist track eventually. He basically just befriends people so that I can kill them and turn them into zombies.
So that would be the original Valeria who's looking quite dead-ish in your screen-cap, I presume?

Latest posts

Back