The Social Thread: Houde Ain't Gettin' Some Tonight

Hey, so I got engaged on Tuesday.

Just sayin'

Definite proof you aren't a clone

Took young Houde to the beach yesterday, the zoo on Tuesday, his grandparents on Monday, taking him to a fair tonight and a play date tomorrow.

A week off is the nuts.

Also bought a 2014 Subaru outback.

Start the new job next Monday as well.

I'm jealous. Everyone is getting new cars. I got promoted and was gonna get me a new truck come Labor Day.

But then I was informed that I'm moving to Turkey. The country. Not the delicious Thanksgiving poultry meat.

So yeah...dream deferred.

But based on Turkey's exchange rate + prices. You could get a fleet of trucks for like $5

We got a new car a couple weeks ago, too - a 2012 Ford Flex. We have kids so we are stuck with practical vehicles that can fit large numbers of small humans, so nothing too cool, but it's still a really nice vehicle. And the deal we got on it was incredible.

And one that we managed to scratch and dent within 4 days of buying it.

I'm jealous. Everyone is getting new cars. I got promoted and was gonna get me a new truck come Labor Day.

But then I was informed that I'm moving to Turkey. The country. Not the delicious Thanksgiving poultry meat.

So yeah...dream deferred.
Oh wow. Turkey... Good luck out there, man.

I'm sure you could be ruling Turkey in six weeks.

We got a new car a couple weeks ago, too - a 2012 Ford Flex. We have kids so we are stuck with practical vehicles that can fit large numbers of small humans, so nothing too cool, but it's still a really nice vehicle. And the deal we got on it was incredible.

And one that we managed to scratch and dent within 4 days of buying it.

I'm getting a Subaru outback 2"14 in two weeks I held out for the color I wanted

Got a vasectomy yesterday. Can't risk having anymore random kids pop up.

Honestly---having to wear tightie-whitie underwear to keep everything secure is the biggest hassle.

Latest posts

Back