The Social Thread: Houde Ain't Gettin' Some Tonight

Hey, what happened to the front page?

EDIT:
The site was down while I did a few things - I finally moved to a new, better host and fixed some issues.

I'm noticing that the site is much faster now. Hopefully you notice too.

There's bound to be glitches here or there, so if you experience any issues with the website or apps let me know.

One thing is that the main front page isn't working - I'm working on that. For now you will just get forwarded to the forum proper.

Never mind.

Last edited:
The weird thing is that the front page works when it's renamed something different, and therefore not the default front page. As soon as I make it the default front page it stops working.

Front page works now. Mostly. For some reason some of the links under the navigation bar are missing.

It is, though we have parted on friendly terms, and neither of us want to hold Neil away from the other. We plan on three days with one parent, three days with another, with the last day being an alternate type of day and we are going to see how it works.

was going to post this in pics of members thread but couldn't find it and creating new to post pictures of me seems too egotistical lol but today was shopping today. First a punisher jacket

CZGAa1SXEAA-old.jpg

CZGAa0yWQAAQgog.jpg

and yes those are pop vinyls of Yoda in ghost form and zombie batman! Speaking of pop vinyl

CZGB5ncWIAAcGDq.jpg

Arrow and Wonder woman!! Speaking od arrow ....

CZGA-HSWcAAywgz.jpg

CZGA-HJWkAAvF02.jpg

replica police badges!

That's all. It's not the coolest things ever BUT I like sharing collections and purchases with fellow nerds & geeks because I've had people see my pop Vinyls (still in box) and say stuff like "god are you a child?" to which I say **** them I don't it's cool too me :D

How about this for an update:

I got to interview Van Jensen, who wrote The Flash, Green Lantern, Green Lantern Corps for DC! Aww yeah!

Latest posts

Back