The Social Thread: Houde Ain't Gettin' Some Tonight

yet another constant in life, that refuses to disappoint

And fails to impress.

That said, I am ridiculously excited for Christmas this year. Christmas being Christmas day when gifts are exchanged, not all this ridiculous pre-holiday wankery that ruins anything special about Christmas that some of you insist on.

We got our kids awesome presents this year. I can't wait for them to open them.

We are trying to figure out how to give them to them besides just wrapping them up. We got the two oldest iPod Touches and my youngest one of those battery operated cars which she has been wanting for months now. Obviously that won't fit under tree and we don't just want to put it in the living room out in the open so we're trying to think of a cool way to give it to her. Same for the iPods.

If you guys sit in the same areas every year to unwrap your gifts, you could hide the two iPODs near those areas and after all the gifts are open, tell the kids where those are.

Or just casual hand them out last, no wrapping or anything.

The car however would be harder. Maybe use it to bring the two iPOD's out? If you trust your driving skills.

I still hate Christmas.

Grinch.

Oh, I thought it was a remote control car, not a power wheels car.

When I was a kid, I was friends with a couple kids my age named Peter and Ryan. Ryan was a couple years younger than Pete and I, maybe 4 or 5 at the time, and got a Power Wheels car for Christmas. Not 3 days later we were out playing by their pool, and Ryan was driving the car around the pool. He took a corner a bit too close to the pool and the rear tire got stuck on the corner, causing the car to teeter. Pete and I helped Ryan get out of the thing, which is how it fell into the pool. Their parents were pretty pissed. It was hilarious.

That's the closest I've ever come to replicating Watcher's supposed saving of a television actress from being hit by a bus.

1292043766784_4103655.png

This is for Doom.

Hey, we need to have a best member of 2013 thread so we can officially declare dsf the greatest member of the comic board ever. Since he somehow didn't win in 2012.

Hey, we need to have a best member of 2013 thread so we can officially declare dsf the greatest member of the comic board ever. Since he somehow didn't win in 2012.

I'd vote for DSF. He works hard, blueing up all his posts like our own Forum Tobias Funke.

Plus, I like his style. He seems to have a distinctive Jeff "The Dude" Lebowsky aura.

Democracy, yeah!

I'd vote for DSF. He works hard, blueing up all his posts like our own Forum Tobias Funke.

You mean TOG? The guy who is like 5 years behind on his comics and never posts here?

Latest posts

Back