Spider-Man The Superior Spider-Man (Slott/Stegman/Delgado) SPOILERS

Re: The Superior Spider-Man (Slott/Stegman/Delgado)

So I've been wondering... Who do you think will be involved in the story where Peter and Otto switch back? My Guess...

Mary Jane Watson
Carlie Cooper
Kaine (Mostly cause Julia Carpenter sent Kaine a letter to him just before Peter and Otto switched. And The Hotel that Kaine is staying at doesn't have a Kaine Parker registered there. So it got put behind the counter.)
Maybe one of the Avengers or X-Men

the watcher said:
So I've been wondering... Who do you think will be involved in the story where Peter and Otto switch back? My Guess...

Mary Jane Watson
Carlie Cooper
Kaine (Mostly cause Julia Carpenter sent Kaine a letter to him just before Peter and Otto switched. And The Hotel that Kaine is staying at doesn't have a Kaine Parker registered there. So it got put behind the counter.)
Maybe one of the Avengers or X-Men

Wolverine, duh.

Oh, wait, this isn't written by Bendis. I got nothing for you, then.

I found it hilarious that in issue 1, Doctor Octopus is happy to be Peter Parker. It is hilarious because isn't the whole point of Spidey that being Peter Parker sucks. So when Doc Ock is all, "I have an uber-hot girlfriend, a great job, and everything is sweet" before he's done anything it kinda guts Peter's "Parker Luck" schtick, right? Maybe that's part of why Spidey's been so boring of late the creative team decided to get rid of Peter Parker; they couldn't come up with any interesting tales for Peter Parker when his life is so wonderfully perfect. This is like ONE MORE DAY, where they went, "Welp, Spidey being married makes him too boring, to the devil with ye to have a magical abortion!"

And so we have supervillain in Spidey's body as Spidey's ghost narrates Uncle Ben-isms.

I found it hilarious that in issue 1, Doctor Octopus is happy to be Peter Parker. It is hilarious because isn't the whole point of Spidey that being Peter Parker sucks. So when Doc Ock is all, "I have an uber-hot girlfriend, a great job, and everything is sweet" before he's done anything it kinda guts Peter's "Parker Luck" schtick, right? Maybe that's part of why Spidey's been so boring of late the creative team decided to get rid of Peter Parker; they couldn't come up with any interesting tales for Peter Parker when his life is so wonderfully perfect. This is like ONE MORE DAY, where they went, "Welp, Spidey being married makes him too boring, to the devil with ye to have a magical abortion!"

And so we have supervillain in Spidey's body as Spidey's ghost narrates Uncle Ben-isms.

Yeah, a fairly common theory is that this is being used as a reset button on Peters "good life" and that Doc is going to do nothing but **** it up for Peter until the switch back, then we'll get Peter in a sucky life again.

The Superior Spider-Man (Slott/Stegman/Delgado)

Issue #5 is out now. It was a mind**** to see Parker with his finger on a trigger. Liked the ending And the Cola logo play on Marvel's old logo.

Can I get it on ibooks

I don't think Marvel sells individual issues on iBooks. DC does, but as far as I know Marvel only sells collected editions, and this book hasn't been collected yet.

Superior spiderman

There has been much controversy over the direction that spiderman is going. My personal opinion is that I think it's good for Peter Parker's luck to change but everybody knows Peter Parker will get his body back but I want to hear how people will think they will do it.

Re: Superior spiderman

Doc Ock will probably voluntarily relinquish his body back to Peter Parker as a last act of redemption and heroism. :-/

Doc Ock will be Spider-Man forever.

End of story.

You all are terribly cynical for thinking otherwise and I don't want to be your friends anymore.

Doc Ock will be Spider-Man forever.

End of story.

You all are terribly cynical for thinking otherwise

Whatever, Ultimate Central 2005!

Well me personally I'm likening the back and forth with Peter getting his body back

They are doing the best they probably can with it, but I hate the premise and it adds absolutely nothing to either character.

Welcome, by the way. :-D

E said:
Whatever, Ultimate Central 2005!

Personally, well, I am liking the back and forth of Peter getting his body back.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back