The Ultimates 2 #4 Discussion (Spoilers)

Did anyone else notice the title of this issue "Brothers". I know Captain America and Bitain are on the cover, but there really wasn't much going on between them.

Thor and Loki are brothers after all, and.........erm, oh........can't really think of anything else to say of the Brothers subject, but just thought that I should bring it up though.

Guijllons said:
Thorlief and Gunnar are also brothers

Assuming there is such thing as Thorlief and Gunnar.

UltimateE said:
Assuming there is such thing as Thorlief and Gunnar.
I was gonna make a gag, but I'll tackle it seriously.
Thor said that he hadn't realised that he was a god until he was thirteen was it? or thirty? Meaning that he must have had parents, and a real name. And although Gunnar maybe lying, it may also be the case that Gunnar is indeed Thorlief's brother. Whatever is the deal between these two, one thing stands, and that is, that Thor was actually born. On this world.

I have decided to pick up the trade of the Ultimates volume 1 tomorrow, but do you all think I should start picking up the back issues of volume 2 or just wait for the second volume to come out in trade?

Irish_4204 said:
I have decided to pick up the trade of the Ultimates volume 1 tomorrow, but do you all think I should start picking up the back issues of volume 2 or just wait for the second volume to come out in trade?
Well it's nearing the end of the arc. only 2 more issues.
But the month to month speculation on what's actually happening is really half of my enjoyment of the book. The choice is really yours, but, I do like keeping up to date with it all, and they do all work really well as standalone issues.

There is no detail in to Thor past before he was twelve years old, at which time he found out what he was. Like Jesus........

Also Thor said that he was sent on a mission from his father to purify the Earth. Kinda like Jesus......

But anyway Thor knew that he would have to face the Ultimates at some point, and he was ready for what was going to happen........I think I can see a pattern here.

There is some detail to his past, in the sense that he said that he realised he was a god, meaning, before that, he hadn't realised, meaning that he saw himself as a normal child. The past is there, if only implied.

And the interesting thing is the gap. The gap from when Thor realised who he was, up until his last few years. Now, THAT reminds me of Jesus.

Hmmm, wonder if he went east and learnt the ways of the lama as Jesus did. (It's a respected view, and has backing, before anyone knocks it:D)

Also there is somehing else pointing to Thor being a God. The fact that he can teleport. I know someone had brought it up before, but thinking about it now it the teleporter can't have been made, first off the device to teleport is in his hammer, which is way to small, and after all, Reed Richards teleporter is like the size of a house. I will to bet money this Gunnar scienist is not smarter than Reed. And if Shield knew about this teleporter, why did they keep Reed on at the Baxter Building? I know it may be reading to much in to it, but what the hell.

Latest posts

Back