The Ultimates 2 #4 Discussion (Spoilers)

Did anyone notice that the four European Captains about to fight Thor are:

France
Italy
Britain
Spain

The first letter of each spells the word "fibs", as in lies. Perhaps another subtle reference to the God of Lies? Now, is it Millar having us on or is it Loki, or am I simply over-caffeinated?

chuckhoffmann said:

France
Italy
Britain
Spain

The first letter of each spells the word "fibs", as in lies. Perhaps another subtle reference to the God of Lies? Now, is it Millar having us on or is it Loki, or am I simply over-caffeinated?
WO! :shock:

Great connection there man! And WELCOME!

I'd say that's a coincidence... Maybe... But good thinking nonetheless.

WELCOME!

ProjectX2 said:
I'd say that's a coincidence... Maybe... But good thinking nonetheless.

WELCOME!
I don't think that's a coincedence. Nothing is a coincedence. Everything happens for a reason. FIBS- can't be a coincedence.

Perhaps I was fibbing. :D

MILLAR IS GOD.

chuckhoffmann said:

France
Italy
Britain
Spain

Good Call!!! .... see "THE UNION" doesn't exist! Welcome CHUCKIE!!! :twisted:

That's like Harry Osborn being the Hobgoblin because he's got HOB throughout his name... Absolutely not! That's not proof that Loki's real.

Goodwill said:
That's like Harry Osborn being the Hobgoblin because he's got HOB throughout his name... Absolutely not! That's not proof that Loki's real.
No, you're wrong. Millar could of used other countries, but he didn't. And how many times am I gonna ask, (I asked twice before in another thread) HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT THE "LOKI MANIFESTO" thread? You say that Loki is not real, yet you won't see the other side of the fence, showing possible evidence that Loki is real. :roll:

Well, throughout history "FIBS" has been the four powers next to Germany, Russia, and the US. It's entirely possible that Millar was told not to have a Captain Russia because he was buried in the bunker (Seen in Nightmare) and Germany didn't have to have a Super Soldier because they had an entire alien race backing them... It's simple you guys, this has nothing to do with Loki at all.

Goodwill said:
Well, throughout history "FIBS" has been the four powers next to Germany, Russia, and the US. It's entirely possible that Millar was told not to have a Captain Russia because he was buried in the bunker (Seen in Nightmare) and Germany didn't have to have a Super Soldier because they had an entire alien race backing them... It's simple you guys, this has nothing to do with Loki at all.
Or so YOU think. :wink:

And I'm going to keep mentioning this to you until you see the thread and post in it. HAVE YOU SEEN THE "LOKI MANIFESTO" thread? Veeeeeery good evidence pointint that Loki may indeed be real.

Hey all,

I thought it was really neat to see all those ants carrying those parts for Hank, (I admit Hank Pym is one of my fav marvel characters, and I hate how crazy he was in the last volume), I thought that was a great touch, even though I didn't notice it my first read through.

It's great to see him building ultron..although I did kind of wonder what Wasp meant when she said "Not directly but I hear hank is keeping busy enough. It's all in the hands of our attorneys right now, so I'm afraid I can't say too much." What does that mean? If I recall at the end of the last volume, she dropped the charges. I wonder if SHIELD has a beef with him..but it's unlikely he could hide from them so...

Rawb said:
Hey all,

I thought it was really neat to see all those ants carrying those parts for Hank, (I admit Hank Pym is one of my fav marvel characters, and I hate how crazy he was in the last volume), I thought that was a great touch, even though I didn't notice it my first read through.

It's great to see him building ultron..although I did kind of wonder what Wasp meant when she said "Not directly but I hear hank is keeping busy enough. It's all in the hands of our attorneys right now, so I'm afraid I can't say too much." What does that mean? If I recall at the end of the last volume, she dropped the charges. I wonder if SHIELD has a beef with him..but it's unlikely he could hide from them so...
WELCOME! :D

Latest posts

Back