The Venture Bros. Season Three

anyone know of any less than legal places I could watch (not download) episodes 2 and 3? I managed to find a place that had #1 (Which had astounding levels of hilarity) but they only had the one episode

Adultswim won't let me watch on their site because I'm canadian (Bigots)

just PM me a link or something if you do, because IIRC we're not allowed to post links too illegal videos here

This show is one of my vices... "You know how it is, mystery leads to museum," "Museum leads to mummy and," "Bob's your uncle! There we are right in the thick of it."

anyone know of any less than legal places I could watch (not download) episodes 2 and 3? I managed to find a place that had #1 (Which had astounding levels of hilarity) but they only had the one episode

Adultswim won't let me watch on their site because I'm canadian (Bigots)

just PM me a link or something if you do, because IIRC we're not allowed to post links too illegal videos here

*coughcoughtorrentcough*

Dean is starting to kick ***. I have been waiting for them to give the boys some character development.

:D I love the introduction of the Girl Adventurer equivalent to Rusty Venture. It's just too perfect.

And Girl-Hanks have a thing for Dean!

:D I love the introduction of the Girl Adventurer equivalent to Rusty Venture. It's just too perfect.

And Girl-Hanks have a thing for Dean!

I cracked up when Nancy and Drew were trying to seduce Dean and the balls of tissue fell out of the bra.

I cracked up when Nancy and Drew were trying to seduce Dean and the balls of tissue fell out of the bra.

i laughed far too hard at that, just reminded me of a similar incident in high school.

"So no more teaching chimps to box, huh? By the way, thanks for that new personal low."

"I like to keep you on your toes."

Fantastic episode. I love this show with all my :heart:.

Too late ironing board.

:cry:

Half the time I feel down when an episode of this show is over. There's just this giant, imposing shadow of failure over everything that happens in the show.

"So, you two are identical twins?"
"Semi-identical, technically. We just look a lot alike. Our own mum can't tell us apart, sometimes."
"My dad's the same way with us."

Last edited:

Mmmm...

Half the time I feel down when an episode of this show is over. There's just this giant, imposing shadow of failure over everything that happens in the show.

"So, you two are identical twins?"
"Semi-identical, technically. We just look a lot alike. Our own mum can't tell us apart, sometimes."
"My dad's the same way with us."

I know what you mean, season two seemed to be moving away from that but the failure theme has been really prevalent with season 3 so far.

I know what you mean, season two seemed to be moving away from that but the failure theme has been really prevalent with season 3 so far.

I don't think season two was really moving away from it.

That Scooby-Doo pastiche episode made me sad.

(Oh. Right. And it was the second season where we find out the boys have gotten molested by Dr. Venture's villains. Holy ****, right?)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back