The Venture Bros. Season Three

Since I'm home sick today, I might spend the day rewatching Season One... yes, that sounds cool.

Last edited:
Hunter Gathers: Blackheart

It has spinoff written all over it.

And thankfully we'll be getting a new season next year according to the bump before the episode. Not the overly long wait that was season 3.

HAHAHAHA!!!

This had to be the best season yet! I cannot wait for season 4.

Hunter Gathers + Molotov Cocktease = Pure Gold

I liked the first part of the season finale better, but this still kicked major ***.

The march of the Venture clones was hilarious. I still don't know what the hell they thought a small army of skinless naked boys was going to do against hordes of enemies with guns.

They did leave a lot of loose ends. I was hoping for some explanation of the Orb, and since the season started I was figuring the secret cabal behind the Guild would play some sort of role in the season. But that's cool. I'm sure we'll get some answers next season.

More likely than not, I'm going to get seriously blazed tomorrow and watch the last three or four episodes back to back. A Venture Bros. Movie, yo.

Last edited:
That was awesome, I loved the Cleaner.

HE WAS SCARY AS HELL.

Also, I love #24's delivery of "... I DON'T KNOW!" It is so high-pitched and so ****ing perfectly funny. *sigh*

Amusing Venture Bros story that is SO full of name-dropping you must watch your step:

At Heroes Con I was in a suite at the Westin with Adam Hughes and Mark Brooks and Frank Cho and Jesus Christ (people popped in and out all night, so I forget precisely which uber-artists other than Adam were there at this tim). We were sitting down to watch the Venture Bros episode (it was Sunday night) and one of the guys there PHONED JACKSON PUBLICK.

He got his answering message, but it was funny as ****ing hell.

By the way, I know Adam Hughes.

Amusing Venture Bros story that is SO full of name-dropping you must watch your step:

At Heroes Con I was in a suite at the Westin with Adam Hughes and Mark Brooks and Frank Cho and Jesus Christ (people popped in and out all night, so I forget precisely which uber-artists other than Adam were there at this tim). We were sitting down to watch the Venture Bros episode (it was Sunday night) and one of the guys there PHONED JACKSON PUBLICK.

He got his answering message, but it was funny as ****ing hell.

By the way, I know Adam Hughes.

You and Adam Hughes should get gay married already. Also, did you leave a message on Publick's voice mail?

Yeah..well...I know Brian K. Vaughan! I've spoke to him on the now dead Cabal and I've had a tiny back and forth in e-mails with him.

...that...that counts...

Yeah..well...I know Brian K. Vaughan! I've spoke to him on the now dead Cabal and I've had a tiny back and forth in e-mails with him.

...that...that counts...

Not bad but Adam Hughes' wife has walked in on Bass and Adam Hughes in bed together sans clothes. Bass is writing a song about it.

Oh, I'm sorry, Doom. I just sneezed out a lesser Baldwin brother and topped that.

Latest posts

Back