The Venture Bros. Season Three

"you're like that marvel superhero... y'know... he's a scientist..has a thing with ants"

"You can talk to the ants?"
"No, you don't actually talk to them. That would be silly. They wouldn't have anything to say anyway other than 'Hey, let's eat and I'll have sex with this us sized guy!'".

This weekend's episode is the best since the first two... Seriously. Every second is amazingly good.

Mr. Doe and Mr. Cardholder kick ten kinds of ***.

I'm just sad there are only 3 episodes left in this season.

Last edited:
This weekend's episode is the best since the first two... Seriously. Every second is amazingly good.

I haven't seen the newest one, but I still think Now You Museum, Now You Don't is the funniest yet this season.

I really love the pulp age flashbacks. I love it lots.

Last edited:

The first few minutes with the Venturetron had me on the floor, especially Ned's vehicle.:lol:

I love the Hemingway-style fast talking federales.

"If that were a woman, I'd marry her."
"And I'd jeopardize our friendship by nailing your hot wife."

:D :D :D

Last edited:
I love the Hemingway-style fast talking federales.

"If that were a woman, I'd marry her."
"And I'd jeopardize our friendship by nailing your hot wife."

:D :D :D
That conversation was great. 21 and 24 going on about how unkillable they are and joking about #1's imminent death had me rolling.

Awesome episode.

"That a no-no word!! That a no-no word!"

Cass and I were in tears laughing at that. She's decided she's The Monarch and I'm Dr Girlfriend.

I love how the Orb is still not explained.

I love how the Orb is still not explained.

I was a bit disappointed by Rusty's turn at the end of it. The Rusty Venture I know would have marketed the living **** out of The Orb until everyone in oblivion had one, then he'd have planned to release Orb 2.0 until he ODed on the coke that he was doing off Hunter-Gatherer's left ***.

And the next episode better start with Brock vrs his car.

:lol:

The Monarch's mega-attack was soooooo funny!

Who set off the HELPeR bomb? The poppets? I think #21 will be trying to get Orpheus to bring back #24.

Latest posts

Back