The Venture Bros. Season Three

Now that was a great episode.

I had a smile on the whole way through.

I've seen on episode 1 of the new season so far - it was okay. Some of it was very funny ("Crucible!" "SILENCE!") though.

This shirt thing intrigues me, tho'!

Billy Quizboy's origin. More Brock and Hunter. Rusty and the boys' Mom. Phantom Limb's true origin.

That was a great episode. Also, Billy obviously isn't a "boy genius" at all...as in never.

I also get the feeling they're clearing the room for something big. Something bad from their past coming back.

I need to catch up with this show so much. Send me my DVDs, damnit!

Billy Quizboy's origin. More Brock and Hunter. Rusty and the boys' Mom. Phantom Limb's true origin.

That was a great episode. Also, Billy obviously isn't a "boy genius" at all...as in never.

I also get the feeling they're clearing the room for something big. Something bad from their past coming back.

Yeah. They're really clearing the board. Doc Girlfriend and Monarch in charge of the Guild, Phantom Limb on the loose, Billy Quizboy and Pete White broken up, Dr. Venture facing a trial to finally meet the standards of his father and failing, and the Venture family facing eviction. I like how each episode has focused on a major supporting character or supporting group. Two of the three episodes have barely even featured the Venture family.

I have a feeling they're setting up the Tribunal at the heart of the Guild to be major players towards the end of the season. I wouldn't be surprised if this season brought about the end of the Guild of Calamitous Intent.

:D Also! Baby Venture Bros! Awesome!

And the melding of the Village People with G.I. Joe may be the funniest thing ever.

Edit: Also, when Brock was kicked out of the O.S.I. did they say they were reassigning him to the Triad? As in, Doctor Orpheus' crew?

Last edited:
I don't know about the Triad...it's on it's second showing right now so I'll pay attention to that.

I loved this episode so much.

And The Nozzle deserves its own internet meme.

I don't know about the Triad...it's on it's second showing right now so I'll pay attention to that.

I loved this episode so much.

And The Nozzle deserves its own internet meme.

I've got it recorded. I'm going to watch it again right now, I think.

There were so many references to other stuff that it's hard to remember them all.

;) Do not look away from the nozzle.

Man, if I had it my way, I'd give Col. Hunter Gathers his own show.

Edit: Who was the guy at the end who took the Limb's ring supposed to be?

Last edited:
Sargent Hatred before he was a villain. And Phantom didn't have a ring, that was showing that the OSI have been infiltrated by the Guild.

Sargent Hatred before he was a villain. And Phantom didn't have a ring, that was showing that the OSI have been infiltrated by the Guild.

Good find!

Next week's episode is called Dinner With Hatred.... Is Sergeant Hatred going to start playing a bigger role?

Maybe?

We know so little about him...other than his like for little feet and that he's done some...weird things to the boys in the past.

And the melding of the Village People with G.I. Joe may be the funniest thing ever.

I was cracking up when they said the sailor's name was "Shoreleave".

Edit: Also, when Brock was kicked out of the O.S.I. did they say they were reassigning him to the Triad? As in, Doctor Orpheus' crew?

They were assigning him to Operation: Rusty's Blanket, since Myrna had snapped.

This seems to be the consensus. :)

CEMETERY! YOU LOSE ALL YOUR COWS!

I want an O.S.I. spin-off starring Brock and Hunter in their early days... With a complete version of the O.S.I. theme-song.

Latest posts

Back