The Walking Dead (Image) [SPOILERS]

MAJOR WD 25 SPOILERS!
Check out Kirkman's buy my books for this week HERE
looks like some familier faces are back come 25 :D

Baxter said:
MAJOR WD 25 SPOILERS!
Check out Kirkman's buy my books for this week HERE
looks like some familier faces are back come 25 :D

all i saw was the cover for Walking dead....am i missing something?

Baxter said:
Last two images are from The Walking Dead #25.

ok i see them now, thats sweet we get to see the little black kid from the 1st arc. and hes reading Invincible...ahhhhhhh

walking dead 23

this last issue was funny as hell, and were getting another one in two weeks. boo yea. i liked the whole fight sence between tyrsee and rick, rick breaking his back and tyress breaking his foot/leg when rick fell off the railing and tyress jumping down to see if hes ok....and allens dead, and then rick shot him in the head and blacked out.

walking dead 24

not a bad issue, the artwork just seemed to really stand out for me, so kutos to artist and 'shader'. the whole things we have Rick giving a whole speech about how were no longer human, and can't stay with old ways. we have to make a new rules and stuff. and also something about becoming a barbaric when one of them first lifted a hamer, a axe, fired a bullet, and then at the end he says.

Baxter said:
we Are The Walking Dead

I just borrowed Tpb vol. 1 from my library, cuz you know, I love Kirkman's writing, and man is it awesome. It's so intriguing and unique in the way that the pacing is kind of slow, ONLY in that there are some pages where almost nothing happens, but a LOT of things happen on the others, so you feel like you're getting your money's worth if you purchase the issues. The art is unbeliveable too. So simple yet so complex. So far I have only read the first 3 or 4 issues, but I am already going to try to reserve vol. 2 from another library (my city's doesn't have it.).

ultimatedjf said:
I just borrowed Tpb vol. 1 from my library, cuz you know, I love Kirkman's writing, and man is it awesome. It's so intriguing and unique in the way that the pacing is kind of slow, ONLY in that there are some pages where almost nothing happens, but a LOT of things happen on the others, so you feel like you're getting your money's worth if you purchase the issues. The art is unbeliveable too. So simple yet so complex. So far I have only read the first 3 or 4 issues, but I am already going to try to reserve vol. 2 from another library (my city's doesn't have it.).

you wont be dissapointed, if you the money they have a limited edition hardcover that is coming out near the end of this month. it has issues 1-24 (which just came out) along with a slip jacket and all this other cool stuff.

Last edited:
I'm up to the issue where they reach the prison. It started off interesting, but I'm a little bored right now.

I liked #24, especially the ending and Rick mentioning how they were the Walking Dead, great stuff. I like the direction the title is headed, and I don't think they'll be able to safely hole up in the prison much longer. I think before issue #30 they'll be out on the move again, for whatever reason. Tensions are already running high, and can only start getting worse given the situation.

DIrishB said:
I liked #24, especially the ending and Rick mentioning how they were the Walking Dead, great stuff. I like the direction the title is headed, and I don't think they'll be able to safely hole up in the prison much longer. I think before issue #30 they'll be out on the move again, for whatever reason. Tensions are already running high, and can only start getting worse given the situation.
The covers for the next arc have me drooling in anticipation. Plus the reveal that we're going to find out what Dwayne and his son have been up to (First 3 pages of WD #25 were previewed in Buy My Books a few weeks ago, I posted in this thread, so no spoiler yells.) make make me think that we're going to get a new group of surviviors for a little bit. Probably till they either meet up with the originals or till they hit an important plot point (military, goverment, bikers, you know).

Baxter said:
The covers for the next arc have me drooling in anticipation. Plus the reveal that we're going to find out what Dwayne and his son have been up to (First 3 pages of WD #25 were previewed in Buy My Books a few weeks ago, I posted in this thread, so no spoiler yells.) make make me think that we're going to get a new group of surviviors for a little bit. Probably till they either meet up with the originals or till they hit an important plot point (military, goverment, bikers, you know).

one of the things that I've liked about Kirkman is that all the people are from different races. there not just white. you have the crazy black chick with the sword, you have Ty, you Dwaynes. then you have that Asian kid. whose name slips my tongue at the moment, you have Marshall; the rural farmers. but now we'll see if he adds anyone else to the mix.

Last edited:
Okay, issue #25 hit yesterday (what was it, a month late? I can't even stay mad since its so damn good.)

The survivors are finaly getting A Block cleared and catalogued. The Armory's collection of Riot gear will deffinatly come in handy, and hope for the generator working is up. The Survivors seem to be stepping on eachothers toes a bit more, but the upcoming
HELLICOPTER!
should give them something else to worry about. Once again a great read, and in a week of amazing comics (ALL Star Superman, IC#4) it still managed to be my favorite monthly.

Now hopefuly we'll get the next issue sometime soon.

Baxter said:
Okay, issue #25 hit yesterday (what was it, a month late? I can't even stay mad since its so damn good.)

The survivors are finaly getting A Block cleared and catalogued. The Armory's collection of Riot gear will deffinatly come in handy, and hope for the generator working is up. The Survivors seem to be stepping on eachothers toes a bit more, but the upcoming
HELLICOPTER!
should give them something else to worry about. Once again a great read, and in a week of amazing comics (ALL Star Superman, IC#4) it still managed to be my favorite monthly.

Now hopefuly we'll get the next issue sometime soon.

Interesting. I'll have to pick this up Wednesday (didn't go to the shop this week since there were no Ultimate releases).

Whats up with the
Helicopter
? Where'd that come from?

Last edited:
DIrishB said:
Interesting. I'll have to pick this up Wednesday (didn't go to the shop this week since there were no Ultimate releases).

Whats up with the
Helicopter
? Where'd that come from?
No clue yet. It was the cliffhanger on the last splash. Probably get some info next issue.

Latest posts

Back