The Weird News thread

I'd just be happy it wasn't pollution. There are streams here where it looks like someone's poured in shampoo with all the foam and residue churned up at each mini-waterfall.
I first found the story on somebody's blog and one of the people who commented said that they'd heard of this happening before and that it's actually kind of a natural disaster. It does all kinds of harm to the aquatic life.
:shock:

Holy crap.

First they launch a Skynet satellite and now this!

There was some massive foamage at one of the beaches in the Gold Coast a couple of years ago and I swam in it like a little kid. It was awesome.

Haha, you swam in dead fish foam!!

:jealous:

Another quiet, mundane night in Canada...UNTIL SOME GUY DECAPITATES SOME OTHER GUY ON A BUS!!

"He came very calmly towards us with the knife in one hand, the head in the other," Mr. Caton said. "The three of us were just standing there in shock and he just calmly looked at us with sunglasses on and dropped the head in front of us like it was no big deal."

HOLY ****.

I had no idea Canada was this hardcore.

Twi last night was on MSN and linked me to a story where this guy in Greece was jealous of this girl talking to some guy or something and decapitated her, walking around town holding her head. Then he stole some car and ended up getting caught by the cops after a car chase.

Another quiet, mundane night in Canada...UNTIL SOME GUY DECAPITATES SOME OTHER GUY ON A BUS!!

HOLY ****.

I had no idea Canada was this hardcore.

Twi last night was on MSN and linked me to a story where this guy in Greece was jealous of this girl talking to some guy or something and decapitated her, walking around town holding her head. Then he stole some car and ended up getting caught by the cops after a car chase.

Weird. I remember both the stories, but I don't remember sending Ice that link.

Anyway, more decapitation fun times.

Man in Thor costume scares off burglar.
On January 1st In Edinburgh, Scotland, Torvald Alexander came home from a "costume party" dressed head to toe as Thor. Upon entering his domain, he caught a mere mortal burglar in the act of making off with his worldly possessions. The thief - clearly not realizing he was messing with the gods - was so scared of the 6-foot tall Alexander dressed like a hammer-thumping crazy, he took off, according to The Daily Telegraph...
More from the link above.

Latest posts

Back