This is War (October 2012)

Like MJ...

I just can't fathom a reason why he'd be gunning for Mary Jane. Again, Hope makes a lot of sense to me, but I wouldn't put money on that either.

As for why it's being announced at a Spidey panel, it could just be that Punisher falls under the same editorial umbrella as Spidey.

Wow! A Marvel crossover event in which the heroes fight each other! Man, what rich, fertile new ground they're trailblazing.

Wow! A Marvel crossover event in which the heroes fight each other! Man, what rich, fertile new ground they're trailblazing.
Wow! A comment where the basis comes from.... wait, where did it come from? How are the heroes fighting each other?

I bet they're going to wear capes too.

God, why won't Marvel try something new?

Ice said:
Wow! A comment where the basis comes from.... wait, where did it come from? How are the heroes fighting each other?

Correct me if I'm wrong: I'm under the impression that this is Punisher vs Spidey & the Avengers? That would be heroes fighting heroes, no?

Zombipanda said:
I bet they're going to wear capes too.

God, why won't Marvel try something new?

I will admit: I was unnecessarily sarcastic (and possibly, completely wrong it was this series is about). But my point was not "superheroes doing superheroics YAWN" but that the specific plot line of "heroes fight each other over a difference of opinion" has been the dynamic of every Marvel crossover for about eight years. I kinda miss having villains or wars or terrible disasters or any other dynamic for conflict.

Latest posts

Back