Thor Movie

How would you rate Thor?

• Total voters
Unless they can make Vladimir Kulich 20-30 or so years younger, this movie ain't happenin'. Or they just cast him despite his age. Vlad is Thor. Zakk Wilde is the next best thing. No wrestlers.

They could always go the Donal Blake route.

And hey HHH was pretty good in trinity and on the burny mack show.

They could always go the Donal Blake route.

And hey HHH was pretty good in trinity and on the burny mack show.

yeah , also look at his Conan type wrestlemania costume

with some adjustments e.g Horns. That IS thor.

I hate Triple H as a wrestler because, being married to the bosses' daughter, he is to wrestling what Wolverine is to Marvel... but he would make a pretty cool Thor.

triple_h_sledgehammer.jpg

tripleh.jpg

Last edited:
I hate Triple H as a wrestler because, being married to the bosses' daughter, he is to wrestling what Wolverine is to Marvel... but he would make a pretty cool Thor.

You must not seen wwe in the last 2-3 years , Besides when DX came back he has decided to take a lesser role to let new talent get over. Now the most over used "wolverine" of wrestling is Cena , which is worse because unlike HHH , cena sucks on the mic and can't wrestle.

But that said Hell yeah HHH as Thor is IMO the ONLY way to cast Thor the more I think about it the more I want him as Thor.

Yes, so the majority of those actors should never get the lead or even speaking roles again

So Wesley Snipes and Ryan Reynolds should never get the lead or even speaking roles again?

I'm a fan of both but in trinity they sucked. Not their fault considering what they had to work worth.

So Wesley Snipes and Ryan Reynolds should never get the lead or even speaking roles again?

I'm a fan of both but in trinity they sucked. Not their fault considering what they had to work worth.

i don't think we'll have to worry about wesley snipes making a movie for like EVER.

I don't know. He's another "Looks like character, but probably can't act like character". I'd have to see him in action as Thor to really see, like a test video or whatever.

yeah, i think the only he lacks is the acting potential. i mean his voice has that deepness and he certainly has that liberal hippyish look that ult thor has.

fabio-covers.jpg

FABIO FOR THOR!!!!!
he can act pretty well on a book cover so no problems there.

"Act on a book cover"? He's not acting at all! All he does is stand in place. If that's acting, everyone in the world should be nominated for an Oscar then.

And Fabio as Thor is one of the worst choices someone can come up with besides a wrestler. He can't act.

"Act on a book cover"? He's not acting at all! All he does is stand in place. If that's acting, everyone in the world should be nominated for an Oscar then.

And Fabio as Thor is one of the worst choices someone can come up with besides a wrestler. He can't act.

i kinda wish theyd made a Thor tv movie back in the late 80s/ early 90s with Fabio as the lead so we could look back and laugh.

also i will now prove he can act on a book cover. watch:
manofdreams_lg.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back