Thor Movie

How would you rate Thor?

• Total voters
The sky is always so colourful when fabios around. he must get cold sometimes

Except the fact he cant act for ****, have you seen Blade trinity?

He was great on burnymack and Drew carey show.

But hen again thats comedic acting.

But i think he was ok in trinity not great but ok.

and hey theres always stone cold

Thor 316

I just kick ye arse

I wish Chris Jericho could act more. He looks like Thor. But that goes with looks not talent.

Wrestling sucks. Brad Pitt should play Thor, and the movie should be about Ultimate Thor.

What? I didn't say I actually wanted him. He just kind of looks like the 616 shaven classic Thor. I would hate to have him as Thor.
No! Not even as "well, he just looks like him" should be said! Seriously, what is it with people naming wrestlers just because they look like the character? SO WHAT?! Name actors! Dammit, I'll even take Brad Pitt as being named. LEAVE THE WRESTLERS OUT OF THIS!

Last edited:
No! Not even as "well, he just looks like him" should be said! Seriously, what is it with people naming wrestlers just because they look like the character? SO WHAT?! Name actors! Dammit, I'll even take Brad Pitt as being named. LEAVE THE WRESTLERS OUT OF THIS!

Actually Pitt would be good as hippy Ultimate Thor. (and I never wanted him as an actor for it, sheesh.)

Last edited:

Dolph Lundgren:lol:

Well free speach and all that.

Also Chris Jericho was bad *** on that Alien movie on Sci-fi.

Last edited:
Well don't take people so seriously and all that. :roll:

Everyone knows the movies on Sci-fi they make are bad. It's a fact.

I wasnt serios either

and not all them ive enjoyed some of them

Gerrard Butler! thats my pick for Thor. dude would be perfect if he had the long blonde hair and the goatee

Latest posts

Back