Thor Movie

How would you rate Thor?

• Total voters
Looks interesting. I've never watched Rome before so I wouldn't know.

Saw it the other day and neglected to post it because Marvel is being ****ing retarted.

"Oh look! He looks like Thor, let's get him to play him, because you know, we have to **** up our own movies! Hiyuk! Hiyuk! Hiyuk!"

Idiots. :roll:

In your opinion. I honestly think he would make a great Thor. But let's not go through this again :lol:

In looks. BUT HE CANT ****ING ACT!

I wouldn't have a problem if he had acting ablities. HE JUST DOESNT!!!

That's why I said lets not do this again as I know he can act.

Could be worse if you think he couldn't act. He could suck at acting so much that not only are his films crap but he also doesn't so any emotion

:neutral: I'm happy :neutral: I'm sad :neutral: I'm mad. Like say Jack Black

That's why I said lets not do this again as I know he can act.
How? How can he act? Because he plays this make believe BS in wrestling? Because if you count that, you might as well say that any person in the world who pretends like that is an actor, too.

Or is it because he appeared in a movie? Because what he did there was almost nothing.

Wow, you're right. He can act!!!!!1111

Could be worse if you think he couldn't act. He could suck at acting so much that not only are his films crap but he also doesn't so any emotion

:neutral: I'm happy :neutral: I'm sad :neutral: I'm mad. Like say Jack Black
This is so bad I laugh. :lol:

How? How can he act? Because he plays this make believe BS in wrestling? Because if you count that, you might as well say that any person in the world who pretends like that is an actor, too.

Or is it because he appeared in a movie? Because what he did there was almost nothing.

Wow, you're right. He can act!!!!!1111

:roll: We've been through this , it's not because he's a wrestler as at least 90% of the people in wrestling couldn't act in a film. I even mentioned I'm basing it on promos , spoof sketches he's done (and don't say they don't count because didn't a load of actors start doing little sketches on this like SNL) and more.

It seems your only basing it on him been a wrestler and him been a film that was horrible for script and direction reasons not his fault but whatever I'm stopping this stupid argument as you've not seen any of the things I'm using as an example.

The following users have recieved 10 infraction points each:
Ice
SSJmole

Reason: arguing like *****es

Last edited:
:roll: We've been through this , it's not because he's a wrestler as at least 90% of the people in wrestling couldn't act in a film. I even mentioned I'm basing it on promos , spoof sketches he's done (and don't say they don't count because didn't a load of actors start doing little sketches on this like SNL) and more.

It seems your only basing it on him been a wrestler and him been a film that was horrible for script and direction reasons not his fault but whatever I'm stopping this stupid argument as you've not seen any of the things I'm using as an example.
Seriously- where the **** do you see me say that "It's because he's a wrestler? Where? Because unless you can't see it, I'm saying "BECAUSE HE CAN'T ACT." Do you understand that? "Because he can't act" does not equal "it's because he's a wrestler".

I'm also not saying he can't act "because he's a wrestler". Really, did I post that? I'll answer this for you. NO! It's because he has no acting abilities, regardless that he's a wrestler.

Since somehow I'm saying "because he's a wrestler", I can say the same for you. You only think he works "because he's a wrestler".

Spoof sketches? That's nothing to base anything on. Anyone can do that. That doesn't mean "He's perfect for the role!" What kind of mess is that. Promos? Jesus lord you have to be the worst casting director ever. A lot people have started in SNL, and what do they do? Comedy stuff. And hell, not all of them make a good transition from sketches to film. And that's not the same thing from a transition from wrestling to films.

I'll make a promo now and that MUST mean I can act! w00t!!!!

Even if Blade Trinity or whatever else he was in was good, that doesn't change anything. You can have the best movie in the world and still have the worst actor ever.

The following users have recieved 10 infraction points each:
Ice
SSJmole

Reason: arguing like *****es

Your not allowed to do that! You don't have the power (did that sound a little too he-man?). Besides like I said last post as far I'm concerned it's over so not continuing it.

Last edited:
Y'know, if his review of the script is accurate, I really wanna see this movie.

Latest posts

Back