Thor Movie

How would you rate Thor?

• Total voters
The only reason I should be seeing a 20 year old Thor is if its a flashback. If it's not....gimme my money back.

A 19 year old Donald Blake, maybe... Put him as a doctor intern Scrubs/Grey's Anatomy type deal thing... THAT I would be okay with.

But Thor, the God has been an Adult since before recorded history. There are no "Thor, the Teen Years" myths...

A 19 year old Donald Blake, maybe... Put him as a doctor intern Scrubs/Grey's Anatomy type deal thing... THAT I would be okay with.

But Thor, the God has been an Adult since before recorded history. There are no "Thor, the Teen Years" myths...
The sacred tree at Uppsala was the original One Tree Hill.

What about that Marvel mini that turned into an ongoing that was cancelled at issue 12? About Thor's young years? What if they're trying to do something like that with the character or somethingorother?

Last edited:
What about that Marvel mini that turned into an ongoing that was cancelled at issue 12? About Thor's young years? What if they're trying to do something like that with the character or somethingorother?

Why do you think it got cancelled?

Are you insinuating (sp?) Hollywood is smart?

Actually I was insinuating that no one cared about teen Thor so it got cancelled. I saw Journeyman tonight and I say Kevin McKidd all the way!

CBR:

Director Matthew Vaughn told The Guardian that he has good news and bad news about development on his Marvel project. "Marvel loves the script," Vaughn said. "The only problem is that it has been costed [sic] at $300m and they ask how I am going to reduce it by $150m. I think I prefer being asked what it's like working with De Niro." Ooh.

CBR:

It's not all about DC today -- director Matthew Vaughan told Metro France about his challenges bringing the Thunder God to your local movie theatre. "I've done the script and we're talking about it. But it's a huge logistical and financial burden for anyone. So the budget is like 300 million at the moment, so we're trying to reshape it and get it down. So yes, I'm committed to it," Vaughn said.

Last edited:
CBR:

Director Matthew Vaughan told Obsessed With Film that he wants to cast an unknown as the Thunder God. "There's one British guy I'm thinking of but he's totally unknown," Vaughan said. "Actors today seem to have forgotten how to be real men. You want someone with balls."

CBR:

Director Matthew Vaughan told Obsessed With Film that he wants to cast an unknown as the Thunder God. "There's one British guy I'm thinking of but he's totally unknown," Vaughan said. "Actors today seem to have forgotten how to be real men. You want someone with balls."

It's me

Agreed. For Thor, they need someone who can do fantasy really well. They better hurry, though. They only have two years until the film comes out! :?
They don't film until 2009, and we're just in May. They'll find someone in time.

Although it seems he doesn't seem to have good track records with Marvel now.

Last edited:
They don't film until 2009, and we're just in May. They'll find someone in time.

You'd think some directors would be jumping at the chance to get some of that Marvel pie.

Although it seems he doesn't seem to have good track records with Marvel now.

It takes some balls to quit X3 then complain that you could have done it 100 times better.

True. At least they have a script.

You'd think some directors would be jumping at the chance to get some of that Marvel pie.

SRSLY.

It takes some balls to quit X3 then complain that you could have done it 100 times better.

Right? What a douche. Although, in his defense. . .X3 was pretty ****ty.

Latest posts

Back