Thor Movie

How would you rate Thor?

• Total voters

JonnyFreeze

i couldnt find a discussion thread for the Thor movie so you know what? i went and made one!

anyway i had this brilliant idea that HHH could play Thor

Vince Mcmahon as Loki: "Thor!.......i want you to kiss my ***"

Triple Thor Pedigrees Loki Mcmahon off the Rainbow Bridge

J.R. as Odin "Pedigree! Pedigree! Pedigree!"

Last edited:
The Guiness guys would be telling you that idea was dreadful.

If anyone plays Thor in any movie it should be Zakk Wylde.

Forget wrestlers.

And that, my friends, is BRILLIANT!

JonnyFreeze said:
i couldnt find a discussion thread for the Thor movie so you know what? i went and made one!

anyway i had this brilliant idea that HHH could play Thor

Vince Mcmahon as Loki: "Thor!.......i want you to kiss my ***"

Triple Thor Pedigrees Loki Mcmahon off the Rainbow Bridge

J.R. as Odin "Pedigree! Pedigree! Pedigree!"

Jr: The cerebral Thunder God did it again! And hold on, he's pulling something out of the clouds, YES! YES! IT'S HIS TRUSTY SLEDGEHAMMER MJOLNIR!

I just looked up this Zakk guy on yahoo and .... He doesn't look to much more like he would be a better thor than HHH. I mean if he gets the part, you'd be better off giving it to Woody Allen. At least he's a good actor.

leather_w0lf said:
This Zakk guy?

Whoaaaaaaahttttttttttttttt?!?!?!?!?!

Show of hands - who knew who Zakk is without looking him up?
*raises hand*

He's the co-writer of the new Birthday Song, "Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary".

*guitar solo*

And he still plays with Ozzy.

Also, he's the leader of his own band, Black Label Society.

I have some faith in y'all, lol.

Mebbe Trips with Zakk's beard could be Thor, lol.

I live in fear of a Thor movie as I do not wish to see a bodybuilder or wrestler fail to meet expectations of both physique and acting ability.

Hulk went the right way - if you're going to do a "big" comic character, spend a ****load on CGI. I refer my learned friends to Vinny Jones in a musclesuit as Juggernaut or Tyler Mane as Sabretooth. Ruined both characters for me forever.

Or you could do a Hagrid in Harry Potter and make the sets really small :D

Vinny Jones didn't look that bad. Sabes was horrible, though. maybe this Zakk guy could play Val Hallen in the new Justice Friends movie. You know, the one that's never going to be made.

NO BRAD PITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh. Can't get that taste out of my mouth after saying his name.

I hate Pitt as much as E hates Card.

No, my enmity towards Pitt is far greater.

CBR reports:

"A story in the Los Angeles Times notes that "Layer Cake" director Matthew Vaughan is in talks to bring the Odinson to the silver screen. Astute fans may recall that Vaughan backed out of "X-Men 3" to leave the door open for Brett Ratner to step in, or that he's a producer of Neil Gaiman's "Stardust." Mark Protosevich is credited with the screenplay."

Marvel Studios is setting Matthew Vaughn to direct Thor, based on the Marvel Comics character. Marvel is aiming for a pre-strike production start this winter.

Mark Protosevich (I Am Legend) did the adaptation of the comic book franchise that launched in 1962. Thor is a blonde-tressed, hammer-wielding hero who's sent to Earth to protect mankind.

Vaughn's deal is closing just as Paramount releases the Vaughn-directed Stardust today.

Thor marks Vaughn's second effort at a superhero pic. He was attached to direct X-Men: The Last Stand before bowing out for personal reasons. Vaughn, who produced the Guy Ritchie-directed films Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch, made his directing debut with the Daniel Craig starrer Layer Cake.

It's confirmed he's doing it

Cool

Who should play loki?

I do know who should be Odin.....Christopher Walken

joking aside Im looking forward to this

Latest posts

Back