Thor series discussion [Straczynski/Olivier Coipel; spoilers]

Re: Thor series discussion [spoilers]

I concur.

I know. The tone of this book, superhero/modern mythology, is unique among what's currently being published. I love it.

The 3 Fraction 1-shots have been amazing also. The last one, Man of War, just incredible.

But see, reading stuff like that, and then seeing Thor get slapped around by ridiculous Rulk, pi**ses me off. I think Thor should be treated like a Vertigo character in DC in that he should be off limits to the mainstream Marvel U. He is too powerful, which is the way he should be. So to make him fit they de-power him and let him get beat up by the Wrecker or something equally silly.

Last edited:

Holy sweetness.

12 is the best issue yet, along with 3.

Entirely focusing on Loki, it reveals the point of his/her new form.

Loki travels and finds the new Hela (yum) and asks her help to travel to past.

He leaves his woman form. and becomes classic Loki.

Travels back in time, kills Odin's father, pretends to be him & tricks Odin into taking a new son, tricks his father into battling Odin, and tells young Loki how to gain the trust of Odin.

Awesome. Than you find out that Loki's new form is actually Sif's.

But imagine a night with Loki & Hela. That would be the end of you, but it would be worth it.

Last edited:

I am hoping #600 will be insane and **** will hit the fan.

this page made the return of boyLoki okay.

Thor12004.jpg

I am hoping #600 will be insane and **** will hit the fan.

As am I.

Frankly, Loki's gender dosen't really interest me. I like fanservice as much as the next guy, but it dosen't have that huge an impact on Loki's character.

As am I.

Frankly, Loki's gender dosen't really interest me. I like fanservice as much as the next guy, but it dosen't have that huge an impact on Loki's character.

as an artist, I find the appeal of her design. I'm a little disappointed by the story explanation. I would have been happier had it been a punishment than yet another scheme.

gemini said:
fo shizzle

Miss Sinister isn't good enough

Bleh.... Miss Sinister was terribly disappointing, her design is dull as well.

Plus she's too slutty, someone is definitley going to catch something from her.

She'll just rank up there with people like Stark and Bond.

REALLY NO TALK ABOUT THIS?!?!

Easily the best issue from Marvel this year so far, a top contender for the entire year

Normally this would be the best issue of an entire series, but this is Thor we're talking about, every issue is the best issue

Bor-Vision is the awesomest thing ever

Even the Stan Lee/David Aja story was awesome, and the Mini Marvels tale was great., plus 5 great reprints focusing on the stories of Loki and Balder

just fantastic

also here is the variant for Thor #601
Thor-2.jpg

Thor knows those go in his ears right? not in the decorative wings on the sides of his helmet?

what do you think he's listening to? I'd peg Thor as a Zeppelin guy, so maybe The Immigrant Song

Latest posts

Back