Thunderbolts discussion (spoilers)

Do they need 20 pages ot make the damn character interesting?
I'm beginning to remember that V1 #10 of Dan Slott's She-Hulk, which was essentially a needless 22 page exposition to explain Titania's grudge against She-Hulk when nobody really questioned its legitimacy in the first place. Sigh.

Not 20, but they did spend too much time on Major Flagstaffinfection. Especially since new readers still haven't been really introduced to half the Thunderbolts.

I'm a new reader, and it didn't bother me. I'd rather not see them just for the sake of introductions. Otherwise it would look like those cheesy lame intros from the 80s.

I'm a new reader, and it didn't bother me. I'd rather not see them just for the sake of introductions. Otherwise it would look like those cheesy lame intros from the 80s.
I didn't mean just toss in intros willy-nilly, but I don't think explaining why the Pro Reg, government friendly old Thunderbolts are being shackled up like Bullseye would be a cheesy 80's intro. All I'm saying is Jack Flag's scenes could have been cut in half and still gotten the same thing accomplished.

This was dope. Very good stuff. This makes me think that Civil War would have been exponentially better if Warren Ellis had written it instead of Millar.

I don't think they need to slide more intros in this issue. The whole arc is going to be an introduction to the team. The way I feel about it, the flashbacks to the interviews is the coolest part of the ish, and I prefer Ellis spreading it out, so you get a couple of nuggets of interview goodness in each issue.

Damn it! I knew I didn't pick something up. I'll try and remember next week. It'll probably be dwarfed by CW next week, though.

Yeah...Scarlet Spider? Hmm.....

he aint comin' back, the lady was about to say that there not even sure if he's alive because the public doesn't know he's dead to them he just fell off the face of the earth but norman cut her off

Warren Ellis is going to be writing a Spider-Man obsessed Norman Osborn who is ****ing insane and is mixing prescription drugs and is now in charge of a group of supervillains who will probably do what he wants them to do.

This is either going to be incredibly awesome or horrifically bad.

EDIT: I hate giant Venom.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back