Thunderbolts discussion (spoilers)

I find it funny that Stan Lee supports killers as Hero-Hunters :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah....I forgot about that part.

For those not in the know----there's a cameo of Stan Lee doing commercial promo's for "Who Wants To Be A Thunderbolt" show in the comic. At the end of the fictional promo Lee is in a battle mech suit screaming "EXCELSIOR!" :lol:

Oh yeah....I forgot about that part.

For those not in the know----there's a cameo of Stan Lee doing commercial promo's for "Who Wants To Be A Thunderbolt" show in the comic. At the end of the fictional promo Lee is in a battle mech suit screaming "EXCELSIOR!" :lol:

Oh I have to see this.

I really like Thunderbolts. Warren Ellis writing Marvel villains is just nuts. The art's better than I expected it to be as well.

And here's Stan Lee:

StanLee.jpg

I will never get bored of Norman's spidey obsession!

Whenever he even hears something spider related, he contacts it to spider-man and compeletely loses his control over everything.
I am really looking forward to the times that Thunderbolts are chasing spidey, it will be so awesome!

I will never get bored of Norman's spidey obsession!

Whenever he even hears something spider related, he contacts it to spider-man and compeletely loses his control over everything.
I am really looking forward to the times that Thunderbolts are chasing spidey, it will be so awesome!

If I didn't have such a hardon for DD, I'd love the whole Norman bit too. But since I do any contact Bullseye/Thunderbolts has with DD is going to override my fanboyisms.

You know what? Forget it. I'm sure the bigger arcs are going to be the ones where they come across the major heroes. Those will be exciting.

I can't find anythingelse to add to your words MWoF.
I am looking forward to the upcoming arcs of T-Bolts, even more excited than Baron Zemo thunderbolts somehow.

This book is the single best thing to spin out of Civil War, even with Penance (i wonder if the rest of the team know's who he is, because i'm sure half the team would go ape**** against Penance if they knew he was a ex-hero)

I can't find anythingelse to add to your words MWoF.
I am looking forward to the upcoming arcs of T-Bolts, even more excited than Baron Zemo thunderbolts somehow.

No one is better than Zemo

No one

well doom Doom is better than anyone

And if the Thundebolts ever do have a fight with Spiedy im pretty sure Norman leaves or is kiecked out of the team then and there becouse he'll go back to his old psycho self...wich will be awesome.

Im also wondering what the whole thing with gargan was about...the symbiote might be getting homesick?

No one is better than Zemo

No one

well doom Doom is better than anyone

And if the Thundebolts ever do have a fight with Spiedy im pretty sure Norman leaves or is kiecked out of the team then and there becouse he'll go back to his old psycho self...wich will be awesome.

Im also wondering what the whole thing with gargan was about...the symbiote might be getting homesick?

i was always confused by him because i thought he was supposed to be fused to the scorpion suit.

I can imagine Norman manages to track down Spider-Man and sends the Thunderbolts against him. A big battle emerges in the streets, and it looks like Spider-Man's going to win, until Osborn shows up, in his Green Goblin costume... :shock:

the symbiote is having a negative reaction to the nanites that have been injected into Gargan's body, to make sure he doesn't snap and eat someone (Ex. Jack Flag)

But thats aslong as he's bonded to gargan or are they inside the symbiote?

But thats aslong as he's bonded to gargan or are they inside the symbiote?

a bit of both maybe? i don't know, this may be the beginning of the lead-up to the Symbiote ditching Gargan and finding Brock again (as promised by Joey Q on NJF or something) maybe the T-Boltz will be getting the original Scorpion (which i find a more interesting character than Gargan-Venom)

@VVD

C'mon I didn't say Baron Zemo wasn't cool.
I said it would be awesomely interesting if the New Thunderbolts started chasing Spider-Man, because a few of them has a history with him!

I am really interested in Norman's and the black suits reactions when they are fighting him.I wanna see Norman totally losing it, I wanna see Venom losing it, I wanna see the rest of the Thunderbolts trying to save the day.And that's more interesting than Baron Zemo-Thunderbolts.

I'd love to see one or two of the Thunderbolts get killed by a renegade hero.

Thunderbolts vs. New Avengers would be awesome.

I don't want to see any renegade heroes ("the good guys") killing anybody.
I was thinking someone like Punisher. Wouldn't it be awesome if they had Punisher lure the entire team into one spot and then detonated a huge bomb, killing the entire team with a couple of exceptions?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back