Tomb of Namor speculation...and whats the Storm family secret?

Guijllons said:
I don't think cryogenic freezing is ever a good storyline, it stinks of bringing back from the dead rubbish we experience in comics way too much.

Agreed. It's a crutch for bad writing and lack of imagination.

If I wrote UFF, I'd make Namor a machine...

N.A.M.O.R. = Nautical Attack Machine O.? R.?

Theorys about the Storm family's terrible secret:

-Sue has the mind of an 8 year old and just "pretends" to be smart.

-Sue and Johnny's real dad is Mole Man.

-Dr. Storm wears ladie's underwear.

-Sue was born a man.

-"Mrs. Storm" was really an alien squid and Dr. Storm is a total freak.

-Mr. and Mrs. Storm were originally secret agents (Hmmmm....that sounds oddly familiar...)

-Mrs. Storm died in a bizarre sexual accident involving a chicken and a garbage bag.

-Johnny's gay. (C'mon, "Flame On!" Are you really surprised? :roll: )

All very good guesses, but I doubt all of them. :)

I re-read #21 and noticed that, after Sue and Reed have a "row", Sue said "You know, at least my father waited for my mother to be dead before he lost himself in his work" to which Reed responds "not exactly". Could this perhaps be a clue? I mean, the alternate Reed could have filled him in about the Storm clan and Reed could definitely be mature enough to make whatever he wants out of such a revelation. Who knows...

Going on what Spade said in the other thread about Namor going after the Storms' descendants... I don't know if we could have a personal villain, and have it be Namor no less, because this arc, in the issues, has to explain how the Atlanteans are connected to the Inhumans, etc. He's better off as a villain to the entire world.

All my theories suck. :lol:

But, I think that Namor knew Mrs. Storm and is going to think Sue is her.

I'd post more, but thats all I got.

Wait! I have more! What if there are no atlanteans left? Maybe he draws a pact with the inhumans so that he will get any of the aquatic inhumans, and the inhumans agree because Namor is merely trying to bring back a great civilization.

Or Namor is a threat the inhumans made that had to be trapped in order to prevent his Conquering. Atlantis just being a farce humans came up with to explain anything they may have found.

Right... Sorry! Well, I guess we're dealing with another corpse... Unless, of course, he's not exactly human, which I'm guessing is the case.

i think namors going to look like a mummy when he's reincarnated, all zombie like, and he'll try to marry sue because she'll remind him of his old bride or somethin, kinda like the mummy. honestly when i think of this story, i think mummy. am i the only one :?

elfreo said:
i think namors going to look like a mummy when he's reincarnated, all zombie like, and he'll try to marry sue because she'll remind him of his old bride or somethin, kinda like the mummy. honestly when i think of this story, i think mummy. am i the only one :?
Yeah.....that never came to my mind....

elfreo said:

There's a lot of Millar books I haven't read so I could be way off base with this, but he doesn't strike me as the kind of guy to write a mummy story.

Latest posts

Back