Top Ten Greatest Television Shows of All Time

Damn. I'm trying to find an argument here, but the only thing I can say is Family Guy = funny, Scrubs = unfunny.

I think I'd like Scrubs better if it had different actors. I don't particularly like Braff or Faison. John C. McGinley is great though. He reminds me of Gary Cole, as they both have that kind of "seasoned" sense of humor and were both in Office Space.

*twitch*

Family Guy used to be funny, because they had to prove they were funny and stay on the air.

Nowadays, the show sucks massively because they don't have to do **** all to stay on the air. Their ratings are huge and the show is labeled as "off-the-wall hilarious" no matter what, so why even try anymore?

The new episodes are unwatchable. It's like the writers are betting each other how obscure they can make their references before the raitings start to drop and they have cram in a dozen more "giggity"s to lure the idiots back.

Top it all off with "What the deuce?" having become a popular catch-phrase for 10-years-olds everywhere, and the show's been thouroughly ruined.

Family Guy and Scrubs are both funny, to certain degrees. For example, Family Guy is very funny. Scrubs is....not so funny. Booyah!

Obviously, I'm not talking about the new episodes. But the season with the Osama bin Laden opener (I forget which season), that wasn't too bad. They seem to be dropping F-bombs more often.

That said, American Dad is gold. Literally, a golden alien turd. If you've seen the show.

Speaking of American Dad, one joke that seems to stick out for me is the chocodile one. Not when Roger originally says it, that part's not as funny. But in season 2, Stan trades places with Roger and....well, it's just hillarious....

Last edited:
Langsta, now that I have destroyed the dreaded Mavericker, I will dedicate the rest of my career as a Mod to destroying you.

Scrubs is....not so funny.

ZODTODD.jpg

Langsta, now that I have destroyed the dreaded Mavericker, I will dedicate the rest of my career as a Mod to destroying you.

Oh, come on now, there's a huge difference.

Langsta has an avatar, for example. He also does not speak like a robot.

Are you implying that I'm Mavericker? 'Cuz I joined in January and he was still a member after that.

Last edited:
Oh, come on now, there's a huge difference.

Langsta has an avatar, for example.

So did Gamma , Ultimate Yo mamma and Kris

Just saying :lol:

Are you implying that I'm Mavericker?

No he is implying scrubs is so awesome that anyone who says it's "not so funny" needs to be hunted down and destroyed :lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back