Top Ten Greatest Television Shows of All Time

Jigga what?

JIGGA THIS!!!!

Damnit Strangefate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I decided to give Scrubs another chance by watching an episode today on Comedy Central. It's the one where that one black guy (not Donald Faison) finds out his son's got....dangit I forgot what he had. But, no, it certainly wasn't funny. I didn't even laugh once. Or even crack a smile.

And I literally JUST saw something from the corner of my eye on ABC for something on World News Tonight that said "Is Jesus the next superhero?" or something, and then it showed a muscular Jesus action figure followed by Moses. It was sweet.

Last edited:
No Double-Posting.

Also: I'm sick of this for now, no more *****ing about Scrubs, and I won't go on about Family Guy. Back on topic.

If you want to discuss the merits of family guy, or try to argue that the revival of the show hasnt ruined everything that the show was by dragging it into the mainstream.... Move that discussion to The All About TV Shows Thread.

No Double-Posting.

Also: I'm sick of this for now, no more *****ing about Scrubs, and I won't go on about Family Guy. Back on topic.

If you want to discuss the merits of family guy, or try to argue that the revival of the show hasnt ruined everything that the show was by dragging it into the mainstream.... Move that discussion to The All About TV Shows Thread.

Scrubs suck.

(Family Guy isn't a Simpsons rip-off. The Simpsons originated the idea of the animated sitcom about a family. So it's no wonder that when another animated family sitcom comes around, there will be comparisons. Sure, they both have the fat dad, but does the Simpsons have a genius baby, a nympho mom, a talking dog, or a retarded son? No. Family Guy just took the basic idea of the animated nuclear family sitcom and went in a different direction from there.)

(Family Guy isn't a Simpsons rip-off. The Simpsons originated the idea of the animated sitcom about a family. So it's no wonder that when another animated family sitcom comes around, there will be comparisons. Sure, they both have the fat dad, but does the Simpsons have a genius baby, a nympho mom, a talking dog, or a retarded son? No. Family Guy just took the basic idea of the animated nuclear family sitcom and went in a different direction from there.)

(except 90% of family guy gags were done on simpsons too. Also bart is dumb. but yes those are the differences you mentioned however everything else is just a complete rip-off that most people can see and if it's not the simpsons it's south park they rip-off and do both in a non funny way because you an see the jokes coming a mile away . Also i find it funny family guy movie was direct to dvd and simpson movie is in the big screen . tells you something huh.)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back