Top Ten Greatest Television Shows of All Time

Since they started re-airing Scrubs from the beginning a little while ago, I've been watching it religiously. It's truly one of the best shows ever on television. It's sad that when I see something like this, my first thought is now "Wow, how did something this brilliant and original stay on the air for so long?".

You know, I watched a couple of episodes of Scrubs for the first time a couple of weeks back and I finally understand the hype. It's ****ing hilarious!

Last edited:
Scrubs always ruled.

You're right.

That being said, I felt that the sixth season (the most current one) was a major letdown. I only laughed a handful of times each episode, if that.

Let's hope the seventh season (the final 18 episodes) can make up for it. The news that the actress who played Laverne is coming back as her twin sister isn't really what I'd have liked to hear, though.

*crosses fingers*

Shame it has to end on season 7 , I understand why but still. So many less funny comedies have made it to 10 years so why funny ones don't last as long is beyond me.

The only comedies (not cartoon) that's left after scrubs that I watch is "Two and and half men" and "Rules Of engagement"

I'm obligated to believe anything Family Guy tells me, so I believe that Scrubs isn't funny. I also believe in the evolutionary theory that Gil Gerard used a time machine, went back, and ejaculated into the primordial ooze.

Last edited:
Because your oppinion comes from Family Guy, I simply will not respect it.

also:

Minus 10 Points for a Family Guy Reference
Minus 50 Points for taking something from a joke in Family Guy and trying to turn it into a real argument.

also:

Scrubs is awesome.

Last edited:
Because your oppinion comes from Family Guy, I simply will not respect it.

also:

Minus 10 Points for a Family Guy Reference
Minus 50 Points for taking something from a joke in Family Guy and trying to turn it into a real argument.

also:

Scrubs is awesome.

Damn. I'm trying to find an argument here, but the only thing I can say is Family Guy = funny, Scrubs = unfunny.

I think I'd like Scrubs better if it had different actors. I don't particularly like Braff or Faison. John C. McGinley is great though. He reminds me of Gary Cole, as they both have that kind of "seasoned" sense of humor and were both in Office Space.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back