Transformers (cartoons)

Woe unto me, for I am the Death Knell of Televsion. Should my gaze turn unto a show, soon 'twill be cancelled.

Jerks.

Woe unto me, for I am the Death Knell of Televsion. Should my gaze turn unto a show, soon 'twill be cancelled.

Jerks.

Yes...almost as if it's a...

...conspiracy...

Henchmen: Transformers Animated has just been canceled, sir.

(swivel chair turns dramatically, revealing Bass is sitting in it)

Bass: Excellent. All goes as planned.

(Cast of Transformers Animated enters the room. Bass stands up.)

Bass: My friends...I stared into the magical abyss that is television and they took my favorite shows away. Ever since, I've been sitting in the dark of the Internet, plotting. And now, my master plan is coming to fruition. Sari, if you'd please...

(Sari walks to the back of the room and uses her key on an unknown object. The lights come on to reveal the object is actually the Serenity. The Serenity slowly begins transforming to its newfound robot mode.)

Bass: Prepare yourselves, television executives, for your day of reckoning is at hand! Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take my shows from me!

...conspiracy...

Bass: My friends...I stared into the magical abyss that is television and they took my favorite shows away. Ever since, I've been sitting in the dark of the Internet, plotting. And now, my master plan is coming to fruition. Sari, if you'd please...

(Sari walks to the back of the room and uses her key on an unknown object. The lights come on to reveal the object is actually the Serenity. The Serenity slowly begins transforming to its newfound robot mode.)

Bass: Prepare yourselves, television executives, for your day of reckoning is at hand! Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take my shows from me!

:lol:

I was hoping Bass would turn out to be just like Dr. Strangelove.

...conspiracy...

palpatinefk4.jpg

:lol:

I was hoping Bass would turn out to be just like Dr. Strangelove.

picture4zq1sb3.png

...conspiracy...

He could then use the Transformers in a secret cross country race.

Just a reminder, the third season of Transformers Animated premires next Friday.

But that's not the point of this post. The point of this post is Strika and Lugnut.

For the sake of summary, Strika is a character from Beast Machines (which I never finished, but yeah) who will be appearing in Transformers Animated. She's a ladybot and she's big.

And Lugnut is another TFA character who is defined by how much he loves Megatron. Think Beast Wars Inferno, only totally, totally gay for Megatron.

Turns out Lugnut is Strika's consort.

*...*

IS NOTHING CERTAIN IN THIS UNIVERSE?

I think everyone should know that Hasbro/CN has really yet to 100% confirm that TFA is getting cancelled. They were pretty mum about it even in Toyfair. There's still a good possibility that TFA is just on hold while the movie shows up. Keeping my fingers crossed.

So, everything about this show continues to be awesome, and Sari's life sucks.

I think everyone should know that Hasbro/CN has really yet to 100% confirm that TFA is getting cancelled. They were pretty mum about it even in Toyfair. There's still a good possibility that TFA is just on hold while the movie shows up. Keeping my fingers crossed.

We can hope.

Maybe they'll end this series but start another series which extends the story. Like Unlimited did for Justice League

Hey, remember Blurr?

That awesome Autobot who ran really fast and kept repeating himself and just recently showed up in Animated?

[youtube]EB5CBYsO1ZU[/youtube]

Curse you, Hasbro's drive to sell to-I mean, Shockwave! It's only a matter of time before everyone's a walking corpse!

I just saw Transwarped.

BLURR WILL BE FINE.

:shock:

I love everything in this show. I demand more Perceptor, Wheeljack, and Cyclonus.

From Derrick Wyatt's blog:

http://derrickjwyatt.blogspot.com/2009/03/turn-back-now-spoilers-ahead.html

I tried to give Blurr a way out by putting his still beating spark into the compacted cube design. Though it wasn't visible in the final animation of the cube, let's assume it's in there. So at the point Longarm Prime hands it off to CJ, Blurr is probably in severe stasis, but he is still alive.

So now the real question is, after Cliff tossed the trash down the chute, was the incinerator on? Or did the oh so compacted Blurr land harmlessly on to a pile of refuse?

So Blurr's more or less out of commision, but there's a chance he's alive.

*...*

I'm gonna go buy the toy anyway.

They're introducing the Predacons tomorrow!

It's written by the writers of Beast Wars, and guest stars Blackarachnia, Sentinel Prime, and the Dinobots! And Grimlock is voiced by Beast Wars Megatron!

It's worth it to get up early on Saturday mornings again.

It's written by the writers of Beast Wars, and guest stars Blackarachnia, Sentinel Prime, and the Dinobots! And Grimlock is voiced by Beast Wars Megatron!

Ooh, I might check this out

This series Optimus is also voiced by beast wars megatron.

.......Yeeeeeeeessss

This weeks episode was like that episode of BTAS where Batman is put in a virtual reality machine by the Mad Hatter.

But with more Christmas.

And the Matrix.

And poop jokes.

And Soundwave.

And the virtual reality angle was fairly obvious from the beginning.

But still, SOUNDWAVE!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back