Transformers (cartoons)

I mean, how hard is it to understand that there are girls who like Transformers.

Oh there is not. Next you'll be saying there is girls who like non-cute video games or girls who read comics. I say stop with your lies and propaganda! :lol:

I want an Arcee, Elita-1 and the girl Starscream made into figures

I mean, how hard is it to understand that there are girls who like Transformers.

I think they're working on Arcee.

Also, I'm pretty sure Transformers are supposed to have no gender. Which dosen't explain why most of them are voiced by guys.

You guys officially suck *runs off cryins*

Woohoo!! Just got confirmation from a graphic designer from Hasbro (he did the designs for the Jetfire/Jetstorm box), there will be an Arcee figure this year!!

So... uh. My... uh... my son? Today he was like in this store and saw Leader Bulkhead for half price? And Voyager Blitzwing and Voyager Lugnut and Voyager Grimlock (the only dinobot I never got! ... I mean, my son never got), and then Deluxe Sentinel Prime and he's all like, "Is their voyager Sentinel Prime?" and stuff and I'm like, "Kid. I don't know. I'm a man. Look. This is a picture of Kelly Brook that I'm perving over. Man." but I thought I'd ask what the differences are (other than price) and who's in what classes and stuff.

For my son.

OH WHO AM I KIDDING?! I almost blew £90 pounds on Transformers toys because I WAAAAAAAANT. But I dunno which classes I should get. Help plx kthx.

So... uh. My... uh... my son? Today he was like in this store and saw Leader Bulkhead for half price? And Voyager Blitzwing and Voyager Lugnut and Voyager Grimlock (the only dinobot I never got! ... I mean, my son never got), and then Deluxe Sentinel Prime and he's all like, "Is their voyager Sentinel Prime?" and stuff and I'm like, "Kid. I don't know. I'm a man. Look. This is a picture of Kelly Brook that I'm perving over. Man." but I thought I'd ask what the differences are (other than price) and who's in what classes and stuff.

For my son.

OH WHO AM I KIDDING?! I almost blew £90 pounds on Transformers toys because I WAAAAAAAANT. But I dunno which classes I should get. Help plx kthx.

Here you go dude, a thread for the toys.
http://www.ultimatecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9599

I just got the first season box set of G1 Transformers. It's beautiful. I want to get the Chinese 15-disc set but it will have to wait.

I'm in the process of...uh...obtaining the entire run of M.A.S.K., which was one of my favorite shows when I was little.

I also recently...uh...obtained all 5 seasons of the Muppet Show, but the quality is crap. I wish I new someone who had the DVDs.

I wouldn't get MASK. I watched it again a few years back and was sorely disappointed.

But... hurm. Maybe I should give it another go.

I wouldn't get MASK. I watched it again a few years back and was sorely disappointed.

But... hurm. Maybe I should give it another go.

I haven't seen it in YEARS and it probably doesn't hold up as well as I remember (like Voltron), but still.

Latest posts

Back