Transformers (cartoons)

Re: Transformers Animated (spoilers)

I <3 the new Transformers Animated. I loved Elita-1/Arachnia's origins. I have a few of the toys, Starscream (cus I love him), Grimlock, both Megatrons, and Arachnia.

I <3 the new Transformers Animated. I loved Elita-1/Arachnia's origins. I have a few of the toys, Starscream (cus I love him), Grimlock, both Megatrons, and Arachnia.

I have Soundwave. Cause Soundwave is always the best buy. And Guitars turing into birds effin rock.

Random, which was the crappy episode? I can imagine that some of the episodes aren't terrific, but it'd be a shame to burn a show because of an oddity.

A good episode to watch is Mission Accomplished. Also, Garbage In Garbage Out was the Wreck-Gar episode I enjoyed.

There are two - there is a regular size and a leader class size that talks. He wants that one obviously but it's $40...kind of a lot.

It's £40 over here... so... ooh... $70 or so? Man, I'd be tempted to by the uber Bulkhead. Plus, the other Bulkhead is too small.

Your son needs uber-Bulkhead so I can live vicariously through him.

Well. That's that. I'm now living vicariously through a child. My life officially has no dreams or aspirations.

Yes he is. :) And Starscream's voiced by Spongebob.

REALLY? Awesome!

Because you're a snob.
I didn't say it was bad
Random, which was the crappy episode? I can imagine that some of the episodes aren't terrific, but it'd be a shame to burn a show because of an oddity.

I didn't call it crappy, just stupid a childish. It was the one with the junkyard robot whose name escapes me and had a moral in the story about not insulting people or something like that. Its just I've spent a good deal of my childhood watch things with the same exact "lessons of the week" and just I can't stand to see the kindergarten morals that basic and blatant anymore. So it's just to childish and aims too young for my tastes, but I'm glad they have some interesting overall ideas to things, its just not geared to my age group. And as a guy who loved Beast Wars, to see Transformers go back into a more simple and childish style just puts me off.

Also I'm not saying childish means bad or that I think any less of people who like the show, it's just that there is a bunch of things about that which just puts me off.

Huh.

That episode is Garbage In Garbage Out. Wreck-Gar's episode. The episode I enjoyed so much it got me into the show.

Oh, the irony. How it taunts me! CURSE YOU IRONY!

I didn't say it was bad

I didn't call it crappy, just stupid a childish. It was the one with the junkyard robot whose name escapes me and had a moral in the story about not insulting people or something like that. Its just I've spent a good deal of my childhood watch things with the same exact "lessons of the week" and just I can't stand to see the kindergarten morals that basic and blatant anymore. So it's just to childish and aims too young for my tastes, but I'm glad they have some interesting overall ideas to things, its just not geared to my age group. And as a guy who loved Beast Wars, to see Transformers go back into a more simple and childish style just puts me off.

Also I'm not saying childish means bad or that I think any less of people who like the show, it's just that there is a bunch of things about that which just puts me off.

Of course it's childish, as much as we adults love it, or hate it. The show IS aimed for people under 10.

Yeah, I just want shows aimed towards me, because me is so special

Sorry, I didn't mean to come off *****y.

Just hear a lot of "me, me, me" on geeks sites.

Also, come season 2, the human's sidekick's arc is the most interesting.

I kid you not.

I'm watching the "Headmaster" episode, and I just noticed that when Bulkhead is painting, Bumblebee's pose is the same pose as the guy in Airplane! The Movie. You know when Ted is in the military hospital and the guy has the baby and his leg over his head. I thought that was an awesome shout out.

So, I just saw an episode of Transformers Animated called "Nature Calls".

It's brilliant and funny. For example, Bumblebee, grabs a fire hose and yells, "EAT FIRE!" as he sprays it... only to have water come out of said "fire" hose. :lol:

The episode revolves around Bumblebee, Prowl, and Sari going into the woods to find a piece of cybertonian metal. Bumblebee complains non-stop while Prowl tries to enjoy the stillness of nature. Then they're attacked by a big monster, and it gets funnier. Bumblebee, in particular, is hysterical because every single one of his plans is doomed to failure. :lol:

Last edited:

I wanna be six years old again so I can ask Santa for the following:

Sentinel Prime. (Tee hee!)
Lugnut. (I love 'im.)
Bulkhead. (SO CUTE!)
Blitzwing. (He is so funny.)
Skywarp, Thundercracker, and Starscream. (No Santa, they are totally different toys in every way. You are wrong. I need all of them.)
Bumblebee. (Awesome!)
Grimlock. (Him rule!)
Swindle. (The man's voice-actor was in Wall•E!)

... and the rest.

That is all.

Lugnut. (I love 'im.)
Bulkhead. (SO CUTE!)
Skywarp, Thundercracker, and Starscream. (No Santa, they are totally different toys in every way. You are wrong. I need all of them.)
Bumblebee. (Awesome!)
Grimlock. (Him rule!)

... and the rest.

That is all.

I love them all.

Except Bumblebee. There are days where I like him, days where I mute the TV when he's talking.

Lugnut. (I love 'im.)
Bulkhead. (SO CUTE!)
Bumblebee. (Awesome!)
Grimlock. (Him rule!)

... and the rest.

That is all.

I don't know the characters as well as I do the older ones so I don't remember which ones my son has, but I know he has Grimlock, who is awesome, and a couple of the others (Swindle and Bumblebee I'm sure of, as well as some others you didn't list).

Santa so wanted to get him the Leader Class Bulkhead for Christmas but couldn't swing it this year. :(

Lugnut. (I love 'im.)
Bulkhead. (SO CUTE!)
Bumblebee. (Awesome!)
Grimlock. (Him rule!)

... and the rest.

That is all.

Oh please :roll: christmas is soooo last week.

I want an Arcee, Elita-1 and the girl Starscream made into figures

I mean, how hard is it to understand that there are girls who like Transformers.

Latest posts

Back