Transformers discussion (Spoilers!)

How would you rate Transformers?

• Total voters
I posted this somewhere else, but I should probably post it here too.

Spoiler!

THIS IS THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER ****ING MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
This.
Was.
Awesome.

It ripped off my penis and replaced it with one that can transform into a ****ing awesome shooting machine.
My incoherent gushing is just proof.
This.
Was.
Awesome.

michael bay has found his godfather movie. his style and this subject matter blend perfectly together. five minutes into the flick i had to ues the bathroom and couldnt pull myself out of the theatre for fear id miss something cooler than the last cool thing i saw. excellent movie only draw back surprisingly was john turturro who came off very cartoony.

okay guys....forgive me for mocking the franchise earlier...

I'm so seeing this movie again

This is the ultimate summer blockbuster movie. None of the other sequels that were hyped this year can compare to it.

Fantastic Four 2 better thank the fact that they moved their release date as they'll only get a box-office trashing from the awesomeness that is Transformers.

:shock:

:shock: :shock:

:shock:

This is all jokes, right?

Words cannot describe how awesome this movie was.

If you have any interest in the Transformers, and I mean any - be it that you owned a Transformers toy once, or that you've seen a few minutes of Beast Wars - see this movie. It is incredible.

Words cannot describe how awesome this movie was.

If you have any interest in the Transformers, and I mean any - be it that you owned a Transformers toy once, or that you've seen a few minutes of Beast Wars - see this movie. It is incredible.

Well, honestly, I could probably out-nerd everyone on this site in transformers trivia. Combined.

That is why I fear it.

I was going to wait for the weekend. But maybe I try to see it before I have to work tomorrow.

Well, honestly, I could probably out-nerd everyone on this site in transformers trivia. Combined.

That is why I fear it.

Actually, now that you think about it, I believe I did PM the lesser known members of the site (the ones who posted in this thread, besides you and watcher) to pretend that Transformers was good.

In reality, the movie was terrible.

This movie is so good. I can't stop talking about it. My family are probably sick of me telling them how awesome Blackout is.

Yeah. . .so. . .

I don't think there's been a movie this year that's come close to the sheer amount of AWESOME Transformers is. Like. . .at all.

The movie is just amazing on every level.

Man, I'm just glad I wasn't the only one who thought this. I was expecting everyone to hate it, especially on most Transformers forums. But the overall response is positive, which is great.

TRANSFORMERS!

I can't wait until more people have seen it so I can discuss stuff.

Latest posts

Back