Transformers toys (new and old)

Do they have easy to loose essential parts? Cause it aint transformers unless there's easy to loose essential parts

Yeah, but not like the old ones. Things like missiles - that's pretty much it.

I understand missles, its the detachable hands from G1 Optimus that pisses me off

Nope, nothing like that. There was a lot of thought that went into these toys. They transform better and are engineered better.

I can't believe I just made a post about the engineering quality of the new Transformers toys.

Oooooh Moley likes this new one I just found pics of online

Masterpiece Starscream

I really hope that my little cousin sees the movie and loves it and buys the toys so that the next time I see him I can play with them. Y'know without having to go through the embarassment of buying them myself.

I still have my Unicron figure from a few years ago sitting on my shelf, his posable fingers posed into a rather rude gesture...

Whoa - I gotta get that Starscream.

I went to get the new Optimus Prime for my son today, and 3 places we went to were sold out.

I want some Transformers toys. :(

Me too.

I think the only ones i'm really likely to get besides a few (like that star scream maybe) Is the star wars ones to add to my star wars collection while still been transformers.

Have you guys seen Masterpiece Megatron?

450px-IMG_0982.jpg
masterpiecemp-05megatron.jpg

12 inches tall and made of die-cast metal!!

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: Oh god i forgot how bad the original one looked.

Deadpool have you seen the Star wars Transformers? Some of those look cool. I think my favourite is this one

Comes with tiny normal vader , 3 tiny tie fighters and 3 tiny storm troopers.

You forgot to add "For my son" Your not even trying to hide it any more are you?

At this point...no.

I just ordered the Soundwave reissue. $50. Couldn't help it. I'm weak.

I'm formulating a plan. I have to be able to justify spending $200 on a toy.

I'm formulating a plan. I have to be able to justify spending $200 on a toy.

Simple

With the rise of Transformers popularity due to films and how much people collect the toys its safe to say in a few years it'll be worth more money. You didn't spend $200 you spent $200 on an investment!

Simple

With the rise of Transformers popularity due to films and how much people collect the toys its safe to say in a few years it'll be worth more money. You didn't spend $200 you spent $200 on an investment!

The reason that won't work is because the second it arrives I will have it torn open and transformed at least a dozen times.

The reason that won't work is because the second it arrives I will have it torn open and transformed at least a dozen times.

Leave it in gun mode and claim it's for protction at work. There's a lot of thugs in the rough and tumble web design industry.

Latest posts

Back