Transformers toys (new and old)

Haha, yeah. Don't even tell her it's a Transformer. Say you want to step up household security. Then play with it at night. If she catches you, transform it back before she can see. Say you were blasting taft, and symbols of power get you off.

Last edited:
I like Joe's excuse.

"I just want to be able to protect my family."

"...Why does it have a "Decepticon" symbol on the side?"

"...To scare criminals with the spector of Megatron...Criminals...are a cowardly and superstitious lot."

"You got that from Batman."

"Dammit!"

Last edited:
The reason that won't work is because the second it arrives I will have it torn open and transformed at least a dozen times.

Say that it's your son's early Christmas/birthday present, you get the Transformer, wife is appeased, and you won't have to buy your son as many toys later on. Your actually saving money!

Leave it in gun mode and claim it's for protction at work. There's a lot of thugs in the rough and tumble web design industry.

I like Joe's excuse.

"...To scare criminals with the spector of Megatron...Criminals...are a cowardly and superstitious lot."

"Dammit!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The reason that won't work is because the second it arrives I will have it torn open and transformed at least a dozen times.

Hmmmm..

Then just say to her "I broke down at work today and needed Psychiatric help. My therapist said I need to pay more attention to my inner child and give in to his needs.

He wanted a megatron. I didn't want to spend that money on it but if I didn't i could of had another break down and hurt someone. So you see , me having this saves lives!"

I like Joe's excuse.

"Dammit!"

:lol:

Just say "it's Megatron!"

I know, right? That should totally be reason enough. Unfortunately she's not that reasonable. Or is it that she is too reasonable? My priorities are screwed up.

Hmmmm..

Then just say to her "I broke down at work today and needed Psychiatric help. My therapist said I need to pay more attention to my inner child and give in to his needs.

He wanted a megatron. I didn't want to spend that money on it but if I didn't i could of had another break down and hurt someone. So you see , me having this saves lives!"

I thought about going for the mid-life crisis excuse, but I am not quite old enough for that yet. Plus I had to do more work than I thought was reasonable to justify a couple of recent purchases...I don't think I have anything left for this.

Hmmmm..

I'm not sure if a robot that turns into a handgun would be considered a therapeutic item to give to someone who is potentially mentally unstable.
I know, right? That should totally be reason enough. Unfortunately she's not that reasonable. Or is it that she is too reasonable? My priorities are screwed up.
They totally are.

You need to divorce your wife and marry Megatron.

At $188, it would certainly be cheaper.
It's the logical decision, really.

And I'm sure Megatron could find some way to make your kids into Transformers also, which would be totally badass.

It's the logical decision, really.

And I'm sure Megatron could find some way to make your kids into Transformers also, which would be totally badass.

You aren't making this any easier.

In the negative side, if you take Megatron out he wouldn't be able to transform into a gun or you'll get arrested, and he's too big to fit anywhere in robot form.

I am having a really hard time not going to Amazon and just buying it.

The very idea, whether far-fetched or not, that this thing could transform by progeny into shape-shifting robots makes it that much more appealing.

The very idea, whether far-fetched or not, that this thing could transform by progeny into shape-shifting robots makes it that much more appealing.

Do you ever call your son Optimus Jack?

"Did you have fun this weekend with your dad and his...partner."

"I sure did!!! KidBot, TRANSFORM!!!!"

*E's son turns into a fighter jet and starts shooting up the house*
Dane Cook will call his sons Optimus Prime and Megatron.
But then they'd do nothing but fight.

Holy poop -

Original Transformers Boxed Collection Sold for $1,000,000

Count them. 275 Tranformers from the 80s. 101 Autobots, 81 Decepticons, 92 licensed products, some never removed from box, some mint-in-box, all ready for the mother of all battles. Sold for $1,000,000 at eBay in a story full of drama, love and cartoon passion that started out of pity for Starscream.

so for that $200 Megatron, I can just tell my wife, Hey, at least I'm not spending a million dollars.

Latest posts

Back