Transformers toys (new and old)

Holy poop -

Original Transformers Boxed Collection Sold for $1,000,000

Count them. 275 Tranformers from the 80s. 101 Autobots, 81 Decepticons, 92 licensed products, some never removed from box, some mint-in-box, all ready for the mother of all battles. Sold for $1,000,000 at eBay in a story full of drama, love and cartoon passion that started out of pity for Starscream.

so for that $200 Megatron, I can just tell my wife, Hey, at least I'm not spending a million dollars.
Holy poop indeed

I finally figured out how to transform the new Ironhide back into a truck. Stupid thing was about impossible.

I'm very proud of myself.

I finally figured out how to transform the new Ironhide back into a truck. Stupid thing was about impossible.

I'm very proud of myself.

Congratulations E , You solved a child's toy! :lol:

kidding i remember how hard some are after i bought a beast wars shark years ago. impossible to turn back.

kidding i remember how hard some are after i bought a beast wars shark years ago. impossible to turn back.

:lol:

Cybershark(hammerhead Beast mode, pre-transmetal)?

I have that one. He's one of the best. There's something tricky you have to do with his arms or his Beast torso won't shut properly, I recall. It doesn't even say anything about it in the instructions, it's just that if his wrists are turned a certain way you could get soooo frustrated not being able to figure out why his body won't shut all the way.

Of course, you may be talking about the transmetal version which I have no experience with.

No idea I just remember he was pain lol i figured it out but took like 10-20 mins each time to transform him

Holy poop -

Original Transformers Boxed Collection Sold for $1,000,000

Count them. 275 Tranformers from the 80s. 101 Autobots, 81 Decepticons, 92 licensed products, some never removed from box, some mint-in-box, all ready for the mother of all battles. Sold for $1,000,000 at eBay in a story full of drama, love and cartoon passion that started out of pity for Starscream.

so for that $200 Megatron, I can just tell my wife, Hey, at least I'm not spending a million dollars.
:drooling:

I wants.

And the fact that you can't sell an original Megatron figure in this country is a damn shame. I'm starting a new group called "HANDGUNS 4 KIDZ", in order to put realistic toy weaponry back into the hands of small children.
Congratulations E , You solved a child's toy! :lol:

I dug out my Unicron from "Armada" and I couldn't turn it back into planet form. :( I'm pretty sure I'm missing some pieces...
Or you could give up after two minutes and just blast Taft the rest of the time.
JUST GIVE UP ALREADY.
YOU COULD BE BLASTING TAFT
RIGHT NOW.

I want that t-shirt.

I dug out my Unicron from "Armada" and I couldn't turn it back into planet form. :( I'm pretty sure I'm missing some pieces...

:shock: I want it! Unicron on Armada kicked even more than he did iin the film.

This was my shark I looked online till I found it

You have to admit if your teenager - grown man and can''t even transform a toy with 5 and up on the box you feel pretty stupid. Even more so when on adverts kids are doing it easy. :lol:

You have to admit if your teenager - grown man and can''t even transform a toy with 5 and up on the box you feel pretty stupid.

Absolutely. The new ones are pretty advanced though. My son is 4 and is a bright kid, and there's no way he could do it. So when they say 5, I have to question that.

Absolutely. The new ones are pretty advanced though. My son is 4 and is a bright kid, and there's no way he could do it. So when they say 5, I have to question that.

That makes me feel better.

I always imagined when I did mine it was extremely hard for my but 5 year olds were doing it easy and mocking me!:lol:

So, on my birthday, I finally bought meself the masterpiece Optimus Prime. The one with the Matrix, Megatron gun, and energy axe. Oh, how I drooled. It took an inordinate amount of time to transform Optimus Prime into a toy from a display stand, due to all the packaging. But eventually, I did - only to discover that one of his legs was broken and unable to transform. We tried to make it work, couldn't. I returned it and got my money back.

Now I'm sad.

So, on my birthday, I finally bought meself the masterpiece Optimus Prime. The one with the Matrix, Megatron gun, and energy axe. Oh, how I drooled. It took an inordinate amount of time to transform Optimus Prime into a toy from a display stand, due to all the packaging. But eventually, I did - only to discover that one of his legs was broken and unable to transform. We tried to make it work, couldn't. I returned it and got my money back.

Now I'm sad.

Wait! if you got your money back why didn't you buy another one?

:shock: I want it! Unicron on Armada kicked even more than he did iin the film.

This was my shark I looked online till I found it

You have to admit if your teenager - grown man and can''t even transform a toy with 5 and up on the box you feel pretty stupid. Even more so when on adverts kids are doing it easy. :lol:

I remember that I almost got that one, but instead opted for Depthcharge and Rampage.

This is the greatest thing in the history of ever.

And I found my reissue of Powermaster Optimus Prime today in the garage. It kicks several kinds of ***.

I really want to get a set of movie autobots, but so far, I can only find dumb Decepticons. What gives?

When kids see the movie, they want to play with the good guys! Why do they release in such weird cycles?

I really want to get a set of movie autobots, but so far, I can only find dumb Decepticons. What gives?

When kids see the movie, they want to play with the good guys! Why do they release in such weird cycles?

Usually people complain that they don't make enough bad guy toys.

When kids see the movie, they want to play with the good guys! Why do they release them in such weird cycles?

I. . . what?

Latest posts

Back