Ultimate Angel/Archangel

If such a transformation of Angel to Death/Arcangel ever occurs, I hope that they don't put him in that idiotic speed skaters outfit! 8)

I've not read the whole thread, so if this has been mentioned before blame my laziness.
IF apocalypse does exist, which I think he does, but not corporally at this point (maybe), and if angel does turn into archangel, then apocalypse will be the trigger for it.
Since the UU Angel is a wimp, and the UU sinister one was too. Then apocalypse turns to the wimps and the weak minded to do his work for him, convinces them to do his bidding. Angel could very easily fall into a depression without his wings being lopped off, and could become a servant of the big A without having to go through a physical transformation.
At least, all this is conceivable, whether they should do it or not is another matter.

Guijllons said:
At least, all this is conceivable, whether they should do it or not is another matter.

Thats a good point. I do recall a certain admin on this board who was NOT an Archangel fan and neither were a lot of people. Writing about it is not the best idea ever.

Caduceus said:
Thats a good point. I do recall a certain admin on this board who was NOT an Archangel fan

I remember that guy...he's very wise.

Angel's character is beginning to irk me... It may be Vaughan, but Bendis characterized him as a person who, although had a difficult time with it, overcame obstacles and what not and, now, he's this kid that doesn't want to do anything that is against the normal way of doing things.

His wings should get ripped off, and he turns to some mad scientist dude to get wings back... Then we get the metal wings. I've never got why it turned his skin Blue... So i'd say just the metal wings...

I know that much but i dont see how bionic wings = blue skin... I must have skipped that chapter in biology

If an original X-Man needs an overhaul, turn him blue. Angel turned blue, beast turned grey then blue, Iceman went from white to blue. The only trwo that need a blue transformation are Jean Grey and Cyclops' optic blasts need to turn blue. Then they can be mistaken for Kree (Or the Ruul). :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back