Ultimate Apocalypse's Horsemen

Beast has gotta be Death. Maybe that could be Ultimate Dark Beast

Sinister would be in there somewhere. Maybe Pestilence. And his skin can go white like it is in 616

Angel could be War, Archangel

And for Famine, i would want a new ultimization.

Or....

Reed Richards - Pestilence
Susan Richards - Famine
Johnny Storm - Death
Ben Grimm - War

:p ok i was joking about the second one

Victor Von Doom said:
I'd prefer they use new or unknown people for his Horsemen...but say for the sake of argument that they wanna use people they've already introduced then these are my picks....

Pestilence - Omega Red (after his miserable defeat in USM...Red searched for even more power and came across Apocalypse. Now his death aura powers are even stronger)

War - Forge (his powers to make anything outta nothing can be utilized even more by Apocalypse as he has Forge build him instruments of destruction)

Famine - I actually have no clue........

Death - Rogue (have Apocalypse evolve her essence sucking power to the extreme and now when she can actually kill someone with just her touch at will)
None of those characters are dead. Vaughan gave us the big hint that whatever Apocalypse plan is, it involves death. I've tossed out nominations before but I don't know who I want to come back to life or however it's gonna be done.

So far dead X-Characters are:

Beast
Gambit
Lady Deathstrike (?)

Dazzler's in a coma

TheManWithoutFear said:
None of those characters are dead. Vaughan gave us the big hint that whatever Apocalypse plan is, it involves death. I've tossed out nominations before but I don't know who I want to come back to life or however it's gonna be done.
Wow DEAD characters? That sucks...

To me, what might happen is that Angel is kidnapped during his time at the Academy of Tomorrow. Then Sinister brings him and gives him to Apoaclypse, which turns him into Ultimate Archangel. Archangel joins Abyss and Holocaust, which then makes them raid the X-Mansion in search of Wolverine. Sinister gets angry at this and starts the Ultimate Nasty Boys.

So in fair, these are the Horsemen:

Abyss - Famine (Abyss seems more of a joker, even with his rubbish gravity jokes in X-Men Legends II)

Holocaust - Perstilence (Holocaust is a more brutal character and has a cold hatred, which would be good in the UU)

Wolverine - War (Wolverine would make an intresting addition to his horsemen and could cause tention for the X-Men)

Archangel - Death (Archangel would also cause tention, this to both the X-Men and the Academy of Tomorrow, which could make the two team up)

I've been thinking hard on this (i've always been obsessed with putting together the best functionable team of horsemen). But I hope that no matter what the team in the comic is, They will all wear matching/similar ceremonial armor.

Ultimate Deadpool said:
The Four Horsemen should be four very powerful mutants

Being evil makes you powerful, even if you were as wussy as Angel before.

And for Pete's sake, let us hope that the horsemen either die, or stay 'evil', the whole brainwashing gimmick is so old.

Maggot would make a fitting Famine, IMO, I always thought he was a very interesting character (even though he's supposed to be dead).

Death will probably be a dead character.

I kind of hope that War is someone that affects things political instead of just going out beating people up with his or her fists. A Loki/Mystique kind of character in other words.

Beast could be Pestilence and ironically enough create the legacy virus.

Maggot would make a good pestilence too... though maggots do eat out crops, so yeah, famine also.

I think Maggot will be very weak in a fight. 4 Horsemen versus a dozen X-Men, The Horsemen need to be powerful. Remember, Apocalypse is all about "Survival of the Fittest".

Last edited:
I think that Apocalypse would really just limit himself to mutants, if he's all about survival of the fittest, I would think he would get the Hulk as War or Green Goblin as Death

Random said:
I think that Apocalypse would really just limit himself to mutants, if he's all about survival of the fittest, I would think he would get the Hulk as War or Green Goblin as Death
You mean he wouldn't limit himself to mutants?

Random said:
I think that's a contradiction. I think Apocalypse would limit himself too natural strength not a puny human who made himself better with powers.

Ultimate Deadpool said:
I think Maggot will be very weak in a fight

Like I said earlier, being evil makes you stronger, and besides, Apocalypse likes to change people.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I think that's a contradiction. I think Apocalypse would limit himself too natural strength not a puny human who made himself better with powers.

I think that Apocalypse would respect that someone changed their own fate and evolved to a new life-form instead of just being born. After all, for all we know, it could be that's how Apocalypse came to be.

How does being "evil" make you more powerful? More ready to do whatever it is it takes to get the job done, perhaps. And it's certainly easier to destroy than create.

Think about it, every time a hero has gone evil in the 616 universe, he/she has become more powerful, enhanced powers or not. Hopefully this will not be the case in the UU, though.

Sure when a do-gooder goes bad, They try to seriously hurt or kill their old allies. But their old allies are just trying to incapacitate him/her... Like they do with virtually all of their opponents. But we have seen what "Heroes" can do when they have no choice but to kill. Think of it. Spider-Man alone could have killed all of his opponents instead of incapacitating them, Which is far harder than to just kill. Like Doc Ock for example. Instead of webbing the Doc's face so he couldn't see, Spidey could have shot a web-line at the Doc's face... Then pulled really hard on the web-line and ripped off the good Doctor's head.

Maggot just isn't powerful enough to go up against the X-Men, Or anyone else out-side of one on one combat. His "Power" is to grow two very hungry slugs out of his body for crying out loud!

Last edited:
Ultimate Deadpool said:
But their old allies are just trying to incapacitate him/her...

Evil still makes stronger. The good guys are ALWAYS trying to "just incapacitate" the bad guys (more or less).

But anyways, Apocalypse doesn't just pick strong people to become his horsemen, if so, why on earth would he pick ANGEL of all people? Besides, like I said earlier, and what is no news to anyone, Apoc can enhance people's powers.

I thought Maggot fit because of the first time I read about him he was starved 99% of the time, and he's basically all about eating. Still my number one pick for Famine :)

I hope Apocalypse picks already evil people though, I DON'T WANT ANY BRAINWASHING (if so, make them stay evil forever and ever.) [whine whine]

I admit that Angel was originally a bad idea, But there was actually alot for Apocalypse to work with. The next generation were alot more powerful, As the X-Men themselves were becoming more powerful.

I'd hate that Apocalypse would just give all of his Horseman super strength and endurance... Those are way too over-used.

Last edited:
Guijllons said:
How does being "evil" make you more powerful? More ready to do whatever it is it takes to get the job done, perhaps. And it's certainly easier to destroy than create.

In the 616 Universe Apocalypse uses his technoology to make his Horsemen more powerful as well as loyal. When Apocalypse made Hulk his Horseman of war he was easily able to defeat the Juggernaut.

Vaughan gave us the big hint that whatever Apocalypse plan is, it involves death

This could just be a clue constructed to mislead us, obviously the four horsemen will involve Death (the horseman). Of course, I don't know how Vaughan said it, but it's a possibility.

Hopefully he won't resurrect anyone.

Latest posts

Back