Ultimate Celebrity Status...

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
So the Ultimate Fantastic Four aren't big time celebs yet?? That's a downer one of the things that seperates them from the rest of our heroes is that they're publicly accepted and backed financially. So does anyone think we'll be seeing this down the road in the Ultimate Universe because I hope so...

I think they'll eventually do a 2 issue arc on them as celebrities.

TheManWithoutFear said:
So the Ultimate Fantastic Four aren't big time celebs yet?? That's a downer one of the things that seperates them from the rest of our heroes is that they're publicly accepted and backed financially. So does anyone think we'll be seeing this down the road in the Ultimate Universe because I hope so...

I think they'll eventually do a 2 issue arc on them as celebrities.

As I said in another thread, I hope Millar deals with this during his run, because he'd be best at it. It might be cool to have them hire the Ultimates PR dept - or maybe have them assigned to them.

icemastertron said:
Haha, I can just imagine Johnny drooling over Betty... :lol:

I don't know if this would be out of character for any of them but what if Grimm or Johnny made a stab at Betty and said something like "Oh I hear you only go for the "big" freaks so I guess Grimm's got a shot... making her extremely upset and have a kinda hate relationship with johnny

TheManWithoutFear said:
I don't know if this would be out of character for any of them but what if Grimm or Johnny made a stab at Betty and said something like "Oh I hear you only go for the "big" freaks so I guess Grimm's got a shot... making her extremely upset and have a kinda hate relationship with johnny
HAHAHA! I can see that as a total possiblity! :lol:

TheManWithoutFear said:

You funny. :lol:

It would also be very cool if Betty and her father actually interacted, you know? I think that would add to the title a bit, seeing as how the General's at an awkward spot right now.

Unless they did in the preliminary issues of the Ultimates, I doubt it. I thought General Ross first appeared in the Weapon X arc in UXM, so, since he "died" then, too, no, they didn't ever interact. I could be wrong, though, but that's what I'm thinking.

I think their only interaction has been through the military´s involvement with the Think Tank. Who was it who was backing up Dr Storm when he told Mole-man to stop keeping his sandwiches for 9 months??

I was talking about General Ross. He´s back and the timeline is still fuguggered so it hardly matters whether he was alive or not, he was theoretically alive when i was talking aout him.

No-one has even mentioned Betty for a few posts.

Jebus knows how. You were the one who posted last before me and you posted about General Ross.

Well, I brought up General Ross when everyone else was talking about Betty. Obviously something went awry.

So, anyway, I think that it would be cool to see an Ultimate PR step in for the UFF. I think that it would set the UU into a monumental growth spirt, you know? Things, when they are given a foundation, tend to get built upon. UFF needs something to build upon because, right now, they are wandering aimlessly.

Latest posts

Back