Ultimate Central: The Fanfic Vol. 2

Yay! You liked it, you really liked it!

Now where's MWF? :D

Yeah! I'm an indestructable robotic universal refrigerating MP3 player of Power! With a tongue!

That's better than Santa Claus and Angelina Jolie combined.

Cool issue! Too bad I'm in jail though :(. I like the seperating blood though. Keep up the good work.

Irish_4204 said:
Cool issue! Too bad I'm in jail though :(. I like the seperating blood though. Keep up the good work.

I feel your pain, brother. We should break out.

Ultxon said:
That's better than Santa Claus and Angelina Jolie combined.

mmmm...Santa Claus.

moonmaster said:
mmmm...Santa Claus.

Haha. I KNEW youd say that moonmaster! Honestly, i was thinking "i bet moonmasters gonna say mmmmm....santa claus"...AND YOU DID :D

Nice first chapter. Noticed it was shorter but that was ok. Your doing a good job of keeping the characterizations intact.

Okay so this is most probably going to be a weekly thing so check back every weekend to see if there's a new chapter. Thanks for the comments BTW everyone. It's nice to know I'm doing a good job. :wink:

Well, I'd say I'm about perfectly presented in there. I've already gotten more screen time than in most of Nurs installments. So when can we expect the next chapter?

The next issue will either be up sometime during the week or next weekend. Solicts will be up this weekend probably.

Dude, this was a good chapter. I still dont know if I should be the one in charge of Ultimate Central. Anyways I like the ending and I cant wait to see Ice brought back. Keep it up.

icemastertron said:
They like me! They really, really like me!

lol :lol:

No, I just wanna kick your butt :twisted: :twisted:

Latest posts

Back