Ultimate Central: The Fanfic Vol. 2

This is all brilliant stuff. I've only read bits and pieces, but I'll read the HC when it comes out - or download it off the net. :wink:

I'm looking forward to reading the whole lot when I've got a bit more time to meself. :D Well done guys!

Action shall come next issue as well as the return of the Avatars. Ice will be back with the E-Men in my fourth issue.

Probably this weekend. If I keep at this pace, my arc will be over all in a month!

Cover15.jpg

Ultimate Central #15
Written By ProjectX2
Cover By Nurhachi (and John Cassady - just thought I'd throw that in there. I have a major artist working with me!)
"BLOOD BROTHERS"
The time has come. jtg3885 has attacked the Cabinet. He wants to eat them all. The Cabinet can't stop him on their own. They're going to need help. And who are their allies? The Avatars of course!

ProjectX2 said:
Cover15.jpg

Ultimate Central #15
Written By ProjectX2
Cover By Nurhachi (and John Cassady - just thought I'd throw that in there. I have a major artist working with me!)
"BLOOD BROTHERS"
The time has come. jtg3885 has attacked the Cabinet. He wants to eat them all. The Cabinet can't stop him on their own. They're going to need help. And who are their allies? The Avatars of course!

Woohooo!

Watch out JTG.....The Avatars will kick your ***!

Some members shall gain certain casualties. Now I must shut up. I've already said too much.

A gaint backhand should more than take care of JTG.

Whap *****! Now stay down you freaky Venom knockoff!

Haha the title. The Blood Brothers is a band. I don't like them at all.

Looking forward to the next issue. Maybe you'll have to use me to reverse the process.....I mean I did seperate it from Nurachi........

Last edited:
I have only read the last two issues can someone tell me who are the avatars, e-men and cabinet

slimjim said:
I have only read the last two issues can someone tell me who are the avatars, e-men and cabinet

Heres all the issues up to #12 in TPB form (written by me)http://www.ultimatecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2481

The Avatars was the original team gathered by Ultimate E to stop evil UC members.

Current Members: Rene, Nurhachi, ProjectX2, Ultxon, MWOF
Original Members: Nurhachi, Icemastertron, ProjectX2
Other members: Longshot, Eroz

The E-Men are Ultimate E's secret team. They knew his true plans and helped him.

Current Members: Icemastertron, Caduceus, Ultimate Gambit
Original Members: Caduceus, Ultimate Gambit, Patriot

The Cabinet are former UC prisoners that were caught in the first 10 issues and eventually escaped. They want world domination

Current Members: Goodwill, Dr. Strangefate, Aeroth, Baxter, Ultimate Quicksilver and Shihad

Latest posts

Back