Ultimate Central: The Fanfic Vol. 2

[spoilers]Someone will be kicking Ice's butt in a future issue but it might not be Rene...[/spoilers]

Speaking of TGO...

Cover14.jpg

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #14
Written by ProjectX2
Cover by Nurhachi
"VENOMOUS"
jtg3885 is on a rampage. If he isn't stopped everything in his path shall be consumed. But who has the power to stop him? PLUS: The beginning and end of a misunderstood villain. Watch as thee great one gets his powers and attempts to join the Cabinet!

ProjectX2 said:
Cover14.jpg

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #14
Written by ProjectX2
Cover by Nurhachi
"VENOMOUS"
jtg3885 is on a rampage. If he isn't stopped everything in his path shall be consumed. But who has the power to stop him? PLUS: The beginning and end of a misunderstood villain. Watch as thee great one gets his powers and attempts to join the Cabinet!
Awesome. Can't wait to read. :)

Just to let you guys know - the creature underneath the picture of Doom is Goodwill's lizard/dragon form. It was described in issue #1 but this is the first time it's been seen.

This issue is finished. Just a few notes however:

*I've decided to split this issue in half as I think it looks and sounds better. It's kind of like I threw two characters in there just for the heck of it. Therefore, if I split this issue in two, it will seem more of a better story.

*This issue will not feature the Avatars.

*This issue has not been proofread by Nurhachi so some things may change.

*I will not post this until I get more comments on the solict.

Until then, cheerio. :D

I'm interested but I don't comment on the solicit. Why? Because its a solicit and unless there's something that strikes me as something comment worthy, I don't say anything and I'm sure there's others like that.

Why are you waiting for comments anyway?

I like comments. :D

I'm still deciding on whether to post it short or long. If it's long I don't know how long it will be...

Short it is...

INTRODUCTION

An alleyway in New York somewhere…

A man and a woman walk down a dark alleyway. They are not talking and seem to be angry at one another. The shadows begin to move. The couple continue walking. The shadows begin to move again. This time the woman sees this.
"Aaaaaagghhhh!" She screams as the man turns around.
"Holy #$@#$@" He says as he pulls on the woman getting her to run. Unfortunately they're not fast enough. The shadows move again but this time the figure emerges. It is a man, covered in metal. It seems to be his skin.
"Don't go…" He whispers. "I need help. I can't feel anything. My skin has shredded off."
"Get away from us you freak!" The man yells as the woman and him run away.

The metal thing is left alone.

He is no longer known as thee great one.

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #14: VENOMOUS

The blood was perfect. It had bonded to him, as in need of a host. He had accepted it. They were now the perfect human. They were jtg3885.

He had been writing on his computer when it happened. He had just finished a chapter of his fan fiction. Unfortunately, he had no one to show it off to on the site, because it was down. As he did a final save and turned off the computer, the window across from him suddenly smashed. A weird slimy kind of thing oozed in through the broken glass. Jtg3885 had backed away from it but had tripped over a packet of cheetos. The slime had launched at him and attached to his face. The blood began to grow bigger and bigger as if it was sucking the energy out of his body. But it was expanding. Soon jtg3885's whole entire body was a bluish-purple colour. He had said only one word.

JTG3885: Hungry…

And now here he was. He had attacked a Burger shop and eaten all that was in his way. But still he was hungry. His hunger consumed him. He needed energy. He needed power. He turned around and noticed two lesbians kissing against a wall.

JTG3885: Hungry… Lesbians…

He launched off the building and went towards the couple.

Meanwhile, across town…

It had all been different for thee great one. He had logged onto his computer and gone to Ultimate Central. It was still down. He was so lonely. He had just come back from the costume shop with a costume of Dr. Doom. He had originally bought it for collective purposes. The shopkeeper had told him it would be worth quite a lot in the future. He was bored and he knew if he put it on, it wouldn't be worth as much. But he put it on anyway. The costume had bonded to his skin, and the silver leather of the costume turned to metal and covered his skin. What remained of his skin shredded off onto the floor. He couldn't feel anything. He was just metal.

On the other side of town…

Jtg3885 sat and watched the two kiss each other. If only he had his camera right now. They would prove good inspiration for his story and he could send the photo off to Skotti, who would be able to use them as models for some of the characters.

JTG3885: Excuse me…

The two women turned around and screamed. They ran off across the street.

JTG3885: Wait! I need…

Suddenly jtg3885 felt the blood move. It was going into his brain. It was beginning to take over the last humanity he had left.

JTG3885: We had a deal! Aaghh!

The blood was now in full control of jtg3885's body.

JTG3885: Hunger…

He tore off after the couple. It didn't take long for him to corner them against a wall. The two screamed as two tendrils emerged from his bloody body. The tendrils grabbed the two women and pulled. The two women were absorbed into the gooey body. Yet JTG3885 was still hungry.

Meanwhile…

Thee great one had ran away from home and was now wandering the streets. He didn't know what he had began, but he didn't like it. He looked across the street. There was a warehouse that looked abandoned. But sound was coming out. Laughter and weird noises. Thee Great One wandered over and knocked. He was immediately greeted by a little dragon-looking thing. And then a strange man with the skin of a lizard came around.

GOODWILL: And who might you be?

THEE GREAT ONE: I am Thee Great One from Ultimate Central. I've been given these powers yet I think they are a curse. By the looks of it you have been given powers too.

GOODWILL: Well hello TGO. I am Goodwill.

THEE GREAT ONE: Thee Goodwill? I'm inspired.

GOODWILL: I hope you're not working with those Avatar wannabes.

THEE GREAT ONE: Who? I don't know what happened but I was wearing a Doom costume and it seemed to have taken over my skin.

The sudden voice of Baxter interrupts the conversation.

BAXTER: Hurry up and close the door!

ULTIMATE QUICKSILVER: Yeah, I've had to run around the world five times and I'm still cold.

GOODWILL: Why don't you join us then TGO?

THEE GREAT ONE: Okay…

Back on the other side of town…

Jtg3885's powers seemed to be growing. He could sense energy somehow, he didn't know but he liked it. There seemed to be about 7 energy sources all in one room across town. He was still hungry so he began to run that way.

Back at the Cabinet's Base…

Goodwill was the leader. Dr. Strangefate didn't like this. He was much smarter, he should be the leader. Even his beloved servant, Aeroth seemed to have left him and began to be best friends with Goodwill. He would get rid of Goodwill, no matter who got in his way.

Goodwill also hated Dr. Strangefate. Since he had the power to control dragons, and Aeroth was a dragon, he had befriended Aeroth in an attempt to spy on DSF. So far it had been unsuccessful, since Aeroth seemed to be getting too friendly with him.

BAXTER: So you want to join our club? Don't know about that. We've all fought the Avatars. You're just some newbie who looks like a supervillain.

THEE GREAT ONE: Please let me join. I'll help you fight this evil team of villains! Just because I look bad doesn't mean I am! I want to be a hero like you guys!

BAXTER: I think you've got the wrong idea kid…

Suddenly the wall exploded. The table full of cards was pushed over as a massive ball of black slime crashed in. Tendrils flicked everywhere and knocked many of the villains backwards. Jtg3885's eyes strayed onto Thee Great One.

JTG3885: Mmm… yummy.

To Be Continued

Last edited:
very nice. I like what your doing with the cabinet :)

This is the first UC issue i havent been in.........

I better not be eaten by JTG or you my friend will get some nasty hate mail. :gripe: Other that that I love it. No gets me. :(

Great issue man. I love the Lesbian scene. I cant wait to read the next one. So when will Ice will be back?

Latest posts

Back