Ultimate Central: The Fanfic Vol. 2

Do you know how big my head would be if I was 60 feet tall? Hell, it's 2 feet around RIGHT NOW (No, i'm not kidding. Finding hats is a *****). I'd like to see JTG steach THAT much.

Great action man. I cant wait to read the next one? But since now that Im the leader of the Avatars what do I do? Do I just sit behind the desk? Anyways it be cool to see me go into action with the Avatar. Great job, keep writing man.

icemastertron said:
And hey! Maybe you can use me to NOT actually get my butt kicked, and actually DO the buttkicking and have it STAY that way! :p

Nurhachi said:
Oy.....that bastard stole my blood! I have no blood

UltimateQuicksilver said:
I really want to talk more in the next chapter lol

Will you *****es stop complaining?! I'M IN FRIGGIN' PRISON AND I'M NEVER GONNA GET OUT! "Ooh, my butt keeps getting kicked, how woeful my life is!" Atleast your butt is actually in the goddam series!

moonmaster said:
Will you *****es stop complaining?! I'M IN FRIGGIN' PRISON AND I'M NEVER GONNA GET OUT! "Ooh, my butt keeps getting kicked, how woeful my life is!" Atleast your butt is actually in the goddam series!
:lol:

Rene - You will fight against J in an upcoming issue.
Slimjim - Well, these guys have been bugging me for a long time of trying to get into the fanfic, so there may be a chance of you appearing. But probably not anytime soon.
Moonmaster - You're not dead yet...

BTW, the next issue may be delayed because of packing, moving and unable to communicate with Nur properly.

ProjectX2 said:
Rene - You will fight against J in an upcoming issue.
Slimjim - Well, these guys have been bugging me for a long time of trying to get into the fanfic, so there may be a chance of you appearing. But probably not anytime soon.

BTW, the next issue may be delayed because of packing, moving and unable to communicate with Nur properly.

Ok, man. I cant wait to read the next one.

Dont worry Moonie and Slimjim. If proj dont use you, i'll use you when i return after projects arc. Maybe you 2 can kick Ice's *** together. Just a thought :p

Nurhachi said:
Dont worry Moonie and Slimjim. If proj dont use you, i'll use you when i return after projects arc. Maybe you 2 can kick Ice's *** together. Just a thought :p
Sigh....

Y'know, I'm gonna start a fic and kill Carnage and Spot, over, and over, and over, in horrible, grusome deaths. HOW ABOUT THAT?! :twisted:

icemastertron said:
Sigh....

Y'know, I'm gonna start a fic and kill Carnage and Spot, over, and over, and over, in horrible, grusome deaths. HOW ABOUT THAT?! :twisted:

Oh THATS mature :evil:

ProjectX2 said:

Hmmmmmmm...I wonder what you mean by that....

Nurhachi said:
Dont worry Moonie and Slimjim. If proj dont use you, i'll use you when i return after projects arc. Maybe you 2 can kick Ice's *** together. Just a thought

HELL YEAH! ME AND SLIM ARE GONNA BEAT THAT ICEMASTER*****!

icemastertron said:
Sigh....

Y'know, I'm gonna start a fic and kill Carnage and Spot, over, and over, and over, in horrible, grusome deaths. HOW ABOUT THAT?!

You'll be sorry when I launch "Iceman: The End-the Ongoing Series". "BREAK OUT THE ICE PICK, CUZ' HUNTIN' SEASONS HAS BEGUN!!"

Did I forget to mention that in the fic, I kill you too? Bring you back alive, and kill you again. Over and over, for all eternity. And I was gonna make you own your own continent. Oh well....

moonmaster said:
Hmmmmmmm...I wonder what you mean by that....

HELL YEAH! ME AND SLIM ARE GONNA BEAT THAT ICEMASTER*****!

You'll be sorry when I launch "Iceman: The End-the Ongoing Series". "BREAK OUT THE ICE PICK, CUZ' HUNTIN' SEASONS HAS BEGUN!!"
We need DJF!

icemastertron said:
Did I forget to mention that in the fic, I kill you too? Bring you back alive, and kill you again. Over and over, for all eternity. And I was gonna make you own your own continent. Oh well....

COOL! Then I'll be just like Jesus. Or maybe Mr. Immortal. Either one would be cool.

slimjim said:
We need DJF!

Damn straight. Me, you and the D-Man are gonna give Ice a swift kick in the snow balls.

Latest posts

Back