Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - volume 6

I notice a distinct lack of Doc. (And my Ultimization better not involve the Burger King.) And I'd better not be a villain, damnit.

DIrishB said:
Why? I detect the distinct smell of villainy and Whoppers from you.
And his powers: he creates EVIL WHOPPERS THAT EAT PEOPLE, INSTEAD OF PEOPLE EATING THE WHOPPERS!

WHY AM I YELLING? I DON'TKNOW!

icemastertron said:
#40 cover is my new desktop wallpaper.

:rockon:

:rockon:

Doc Comic said:
I notice a distinct lack of Doc. (And my Ultimization better not involve the Burger King.) And I'd better not be a villain, damnit.

You won't miss him when he appears.

Also, I'm afraid I can't give in to both of those demands. One of them is true. The other is not (well... it kinda is, but it isn't.)

Last edited:
You know all this would be going straight into the fanfic, but Doc Comic won't be meeting the Avatars... :sure:

Last edited:
Bass said:
You know all this would be going straight into the fanfic, but Doc Comic won't be meeting the Avatars... :sure:
Like the EVIL WHOPPERS?! :D

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
What? No.... No way.... Make him dead... Make him with Slimjim!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
That seems to be the only smiley you use. And not always the right way.

Doc Comic- The evil man who creates evil whoppers who eat you. Evilly. And stuff.

icemastertron said:
Like the EVIL WHOPPERS?! :D

That seems to be the only smiley you use. And not always the right way.

Doc Comic- The evil man who creates evil whoppers who eat you. Evilly. And stuff.

You obviously didn't see my illegal mexican C|:{

Bass is too good for this fanfic. He could be healing the sick or solving world hunger, but apparently he's a lazy, selfish mother****er and would rather waste his no-doubt magical power writing incredible but unimportant fanfic.

You bastard.

So when will you be drawing me?

*poses seductively on couch*

Last edited:
moonmaster said:
Bass is too good for this fanfic. He could be healing the sick or solving world hunger, but apparently he's a lazy, selfish mother****er and would rather waste his no-doubt magical power writing incredible but unimportant fanfic.

You bastard.

So when will you be drawing me?

*poses on seductively on couch*

Just keep your clothes on, seductive or not.

Latest posts

Back