Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - volume 6

DIrishB said:
Damn. Well would you mind using Ourchair's bukkake clean-up towel to cover up at least a little?
Yes.

I would.

Bass said:
nurhachisketch5ka.jpg
What happened to this being the cover?

Last edited:
moonmaster said:
So when will you be drawing me?
*poses seductively on couch*

:lol:

Pandrio said:
What happened to this being the cover?

I was going to do the cover for when the Avatars arrive in Hollywood, then realised that I didn't like the idea and it would be harder (and thus take longer) to do than the heroe's pic. Plus there's a reason I composed the cover the way I did and I couldn't have done that composition with the original idea. I then had the great idea of having the action poses be the movie poster and have the Avatars standing next to the poster - but that would've taken too long. So I went for the 'hero pose'.

I had many ideas before finishing it off. For example, I thought of, while writing Ultimate Gambit's Sin City rip-off that it would've been very appropriate to have each Avatar's experience in Hollywood be a rip-off of a film. The Man Without Fear's escape from the paparazzi would be like the highway scene in The Matrix Reloaded for example. Then I thought about turning the fanfic into an appropriate collages of famous movie scenes. Then I realised it was 5am on a Thursday morning and I really needed to finish the ****ing thing so I didn't bother.

There's your answer. Long-winded but educational and filled with vitamin b.

The b is for bargain.

Bass said:
:lol:

I was going to do the cover for when the Avatars arrive in Hollywood, then realised that I didn't like the idea and it would be harder (and thus take longer) to do than the heroe's pic. Plus there's a reason I composed the cover the way I did and I couldn't have done that composition with the original idea. I then had the great idea of having the action poses be the movie poster and have the Avatars standing next to the poster - but that would've taken too long. So I went for the 'hero pose'.

I had many ideas before finishing it off. For example, I thought of, while writing Ultimate Gambit's Sin City rip-off that it would've been very appropriate to have each Avatar's experience in Hollywood be a rip-off of a film. The Man Without Fear's escape from the paparazzi would be like the highway scene in The Matrix Reloaded for example. Then I thought about turning the fanfic into an appropriate collages of famous movie scenes. Then I realised it was 5am on a Thursday morning and I really needed to finish the ****ing thing so I didn't bother.

There's your answer. Long-winded but educational and filled with vitamin b.

The b is for bargain.

My movie parody would've been "Birth of a Nation", wouldn't it?

DIrishB said:
My movie parody would've been "Birth of a Nation", wouldn't it?

Never seen it. I was leaning towards JFK. But when I thought about Ice, Nur and Proj's 'movie' I couldn't think of anything right then, noticed the time and realised it would'nt be good to spend the mental effort of coming up with an idea then working out that idea then replacing an actual written piece of the fanfic with a new one. *sigh*

Bass said:
Never seen it. I was leaning towards JFK. But when I thought about Ice, Nur and Proj's 'movie' I couldn't think of anything right then, noticed the time and realised it would'nt be good to spend the mental effort of coming up with an idea then working out that idea then replacing an actual written piece of the fanfic with a new one. *sigh*
So what was mine? :D

Latest posts

Back