Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - volume 6

Bass said:
I was going to do the cover for when the Avatars arrive in Hollywood, then realised that I didn't like the idea and it would be harder (and thus take longer) to do than the heroe's pic. Plus there's a reason I composed the cover the way I did and I couldn't have done that composition with the original idea. I then had the great idea of having the action poses be the movie poster and have the Avatars standing next to the poster - but that would've taken too long. So I went for the 'hero pose'.

I had many ideas before finishing it off. For example, I thought of, while writing Ultimate Gambit's Sin City rip-off that it would've been very appropriate to have each Avatar's experience in Hollywood be a rip-off of a film. The Man Without Fear's escape from the paparazzi would be like the highway scene in The Matrix Reloaded for example. Then I thought about turning the fanfic into an appropriate collages of famous movie scenes. Then I realised it was 5am on a Thursday morning and I really needed to finish the ****ing thing so I didn't bother.

There's your answer. Long-winded but educational and filled with vitamin b.

The b is for bargain.
Cool, director's commentary!
DIrishB said:
From Justin To Kelly
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It was easy to pretend I was dead since I'm SUCH AN AMAZING ZOMBIE! I even called myself 'Tog' which is the acronym for 'Thee Great One'."
DIrishB: "No it isn't. The acronym for 'Thee Great One' is 'Tgo'. Not 'Tog' you dyslexic Mormon ****."
Thee Great One: "YOU'REMAKINGITUP! I kept thinking my disguise was so obvious but none of you ever figured it out."
DIrishB: "I knew!"
Thee Great One: "Then why did I get away with it?"
Curly: "WHY SHOULD I JOIN FORCES WITH YOU, THEE GREAT ONE? I HAVE NO NEED FOR AN ALLY. I ALREADY HAVE DEFEATED THE AVATARS."
Thee Great One: "Only because I split them up with MY AMAZING GENIUS!"
DIrishB: "You didn't split up the Avatars! Hollywood did!"
Thee Great One: "That's what I wanted you to think."
DIrishB: "It was Hollywood!"

You know I actually noticed today that I argue like that like daily.

Bass said:
My sister makes these cookies that were muffins. I called them mookies. They're ****ing delicious.
Is she cute, because if she is I'm sure we could arrange a US immigration. Everyone wants to come here, don't they? :heybaby:

Looking forward ot the next issue even more if it drama and me (Yes, I'm a self centered bastard.)

DIrishB said:
You're going to be Slimjim's zombie boyfriend.
Snoop says NO!
snoopsmh.gif

icemastertron said:
So what was mine? :D

Dunno. The fact that I sat there and couldn't come up with anything, made me realise in order to do it, I'd have to properly sit down and give it some real thought. That's when I realised the time it would take to actually do it. So, I dunno.

Doc Comic said:
...then what the hell is the point of me being in this? :?

Because centralised Doc Comic makes me laugh a lot. I think it's wonderfully stupid. So, hopefully you'll like it. If you don't... well, you can suck my balls. :p

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
Then post your picture.. i can imagine you with that outfit Leia uses when she is Jabba's *****
I haven't had a picture taken of me in over 5 years man. This is the best I can do.
iejh52.jpg

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
Hehe you're right, if i was a good artist i would love to do it

I wonder who's a good artist and is connected to the UC Fanfic...

*looks at Bass*

Latest posts

Back