Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - volume 6

Random said:
You were never named co-editor. Co-editor, Sounds fake who the hell came up with that?

Yep i said he could be co editor. Strangefate, all i ask for is no continuity errors!

Random said:
Also my request that writers just at least consult me before introducing Random.

no :p

Baxter said:
Maybe you can get Nur to try a few DC comics...

Whats DC? When i say the word it feels like vomit in the back of my throat

I'm so busy at college I had forgotten all about them, I hope he doenst get mad.

Listen I am very patient when it comes to the lines, just no longer than a month and I'm cool. I once waited five months and put one cartoon on hiatus waiting for these two guys to give me their lines, I saw them everyday and they never did, at one point I said **** it and impersonated them, finished the cartoon the next day. Point is I'm no stranger to delays. Just do the best that you guys can.

Listen I am very patient when it comes to the lines, just no longer than a month and I'm cool. I once waited five months and put one cartoon on hiatus waiting for these two guys to give me their lines, I saw them everyday and they never did, at one point I said **** it and impersonated them, finished the cartoon the next day. Point is I'm no stranger to delays. Just do the best that you guys can.

I have a head cold right now... Houde the scratchy guy?

EDIT: Just finished mine up.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back