Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - volume 6

The Wheels are turning, and I am putting my editorial skills in action.

Expect an update on the status of the Fan-Fic soon.

Also: If any upcoming writers have sent their pitches to Nur, generally speaking, would you mind copying me your ideas to me along with any updates to the idea you might have? If my PM box gets filled up feel free to email me at: [email protected]

If anyone else is interested in contributing to the Ultimate Central Team-Up, please let me and Nur know. I'm looking through the first arc of it right now, and am unsure whether Nurhachi had lined anyone else up to follow it. Once I get a better handle on what the Issue 50 situation in, we'll make a decision as to the release of Houde's arc (which, for inquiring minds, is completed).

And Mods... I know i've asked this before, but i'm not sure its been answered... Is there a reason that the UC:Fanfic TPB thread has not been stickied? I mean, i understand that one fanfic doesn't necessarily deserve more attention than the others, but to be frank this is a pretty unique and special thing we've got going on, and the backlogs of it should be more available to the inquiring public.

And at 5:10 in the morning, I'd say its time for me to check in for the evening.

You'll be seeing me around these pages a lot more often.

heh heh heh
hehe heh heh heh
HAHAHA HA HA HAHAHAHAHA
BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

And Mods... I know i've asked this before, but i'm not sure its been answered... Is there a reason that the UC:Fanfic TPB thread has not been stickied? I mean, i understand that one fanfic doesn't necessarily deserve more attention than the others, but to be frank this is a pretty unique and special thing we've got going on, and the backlogs of it should be more available to the inquiring public.[/SIZE]
Then please point the inquiring public to the Fan Fiction and Art Forum Index, where the UCTFF Trade is listed in the Anthology section at the top of both the Author and Title indexes. All published arcs are also indexed individually by author and title, so the inquiring public shouldn't have any trouble finding any of this stuff. If any of those entries are missing or incomplete, someone should send me PM so I can get them updated.

As long as we're on this subject, when's the last time anyone updated the UCTFF trade thread? It only seems to contain the first two or three arcs of the story.

You're right, Dr. Strangefate, no one story deserves more promotion than any other. This series is already popular enough that the current arc is almost always at the top of the boards, or at least somewhere on page 1, making it much more likely that people will find and read it. Unless we come up with a system for allowing everyone's stories to be stickied at the top of the forum for a set time, I don't think it's fair to promote this one above all the others.

Especially since there are going to be more fanfics that focus on UC members, such as Law and Order and Stuck.

The Wheels are turning, and I am putting my editorial skills in action.

Expect an update on the status of the Fan-Fic soon.

Also: If any upcoming writers have sent their pitches to Nur, generally speaking, would you mind copying me your ideas to me along with any updates to the idea you might have? If my PM box gets filled up feel free to email me at: [email protected]

If anyone else is interested in contributing to the Ultimate Central Team-Up, please let me and Nur know. I'm looking through the first arc of it right now, and am unsure whether Nurhachi had lined anyone else up to follow it. Once I get a better handle on what the Issue 50 situation in, we'll make a decision as to the release of Houde's arc (which, for inquiring minds, is completed).

And Mods... I know i've asked this before, but i'm not sure its been answered... Is there a reason that the UC:Fanfic TPB thread has not been stickied? I mean, i understand that one fanfic doesn't necessarily deserve more attention than the others, but to be frank this is a pretty unique and special thing we've got going on, and the backlogs of it should be more available to the inquiring public.

And at 5:10 in the morning, I'd say its time for me to check in for the evening.

You'll be seeing me around these pages a lot more often.

heh heh heh
hehe heh heh heh
HAHAHA HA HA HAHAHAHAHA
BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Heh. I've told you more about my arc than Nur.

As long as we're on this subject, when's the last time anyone updated the UCTFF trade thread? It only seems to contain the first two or three arcs of the story.

The TPB Thread is updated at the end of every Major Story-arc. It hasn't been updated since Nur posted my run at the end of last year. Once Issue 50 is posted, Nur or myself will post all of Bass' run in the thread, as well as the Christmas Special.

You're right, Dr. Strangefate, no one story deserves more promotion than any other. This series is already popular enough that the current arc is almost always at the top of the boards, or at least somewhere on page 1, making it much more likely that people will find and read it. Unless we come up with a system for allowing everyone's stories to be stickied at the top of the forum for a set time, I don't think it's fair to promote this one above all the others.

That sounds fair to me, It was just a passing idea. Thanks for the clarification.

And Proj.

Not really. I'm supposed to, but I'm too lazy, so I just help when I can, which is pretty much never.

I've got ideas for a UC Prison Break I need to flesh out though.

70 pages. This is ridiculous.

Wow. Ive been gone for aaaaaaaaaaaaages but coming back to that Flash Cartoon was great :D That is brilliant! I lost count of the times i orgasmed thru that! Thank you Random!

SF i'll email to you all the PMs that writers have sent me regarding there arcs so that your up to date. I cant wait to get this story going again. HURRY UP BASS

Bass has spent this whole time away and hasn't written it yet.

Just sent Bass an email about Issue 50, and Ultimate Team Up will start this wednesday.

The Sensation World special has been put on hold until after the 14th, and you can blame my teachers because I have so much **** I need to get done I just might shoot myself.

I told Bass that Houde was going to post his story, which has given Bass a kick in the ***. He plans to get it done in the next couple of days.

This is probably a lie.

I sent him a politely worded kick in the *** myself, and I think we have a tentative release date, but i won't announce it until I know for sure.

Latest posts

Back