Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - volume 6

Bass said:
Can the Avatars survive Hollywood?
No
Bass said:
What is James Sholl's plan?
Toys. Avatar toys EVERYWHERE
Bass said:
Will Ultimate Gambit become a player in Hollywood?
No
Bass said:
How will The Man Without Fear escape the paparazzi?
Flash greanades.
Bass said:
Will anyone believe DIrishB that Tog is Thee Great One in a flimsy disguise of just glasses and a t-shirt?
No
Bass said:
Will Nurhachi's vision of the movie come to the silver screen?
No, but it'll get a nice Nurachi's cut DVD edition
Bass said:
Will the new religious cult surrounding Project X2, go to his head?
Hell yes.
Bass said:
Will Icemastertron sell out?
Hasn't he already?
Bass said:
And just who is Tog anyway?
A toothy fellow...

Last edited:
*yawn*

*does a little dance*

so, how bout these kids and their wacky funny book magazines?

When this actually does come out the title should be changed to Ultimate Central:The Fanfic - volume 6 (Story starts on page #). That would be cool.

DIrishB said:
Still no issue...this is very much like the Ultimates.

... um... I didn't say it would be out today. Look at my sig. I'm hoping to get it done by Thursday, but I'm finding it very hard to get the free time to do it. So you guys are just going to have to bear with me, I'm afraid. :(

Bass said:
... um... I didn't say it would be out today. Look at my sig. I'm hoping to get it done by Thursday, but I'm finding it very hard to get the free time to do it. So you guys are just going to have to bear with me, I'm afraid. :(

No, you didn't say it would be out today, but you have made and passed a couple deadlines already. I was merely commenting on it. And I assume it won't be done on Thursday, will it?

I'm really sorry guys. It's 3.30am over here, and I'm trying to get the fanfic in order. It's over a third done at the moment. Due to a lot of crap, I'm not getting the work done. It's not bad crap like my life is in the toilet - it's just time-consuming crap. I won't bore you with the details, but I don't think Thursday is a believable date for me to have #40 ready by. I would certainly hope I could get it up on the weekend.

I am still going to try to get it posted on Thursday, but if I fail - sorry. Really am. I know I'm holding everyone else up with this, but I wasn't prepared at all when DSF finished his arc, and I thought MWOF would post his one-shot a week later, rather than just a day or two afterwards. So, it's all my fault, I suck, I know. But, hopefully, you'll see #40 on Thursday.

To show you how lazy I'm not, here's a crappy webcam snapshot of a sketch for the cover to #40.

nurhachisketch5ka.jpg

I'm going to go to bed now, and dream of deadlines.

EDIT - Just read DIrishB's post. :humblepie:

Last edited:
Bass said:
I'm really sorry guys. It's 3.30am over here, and I'm trying to get the fanfic in order. It's over a third done at the moment. Due to a lot of crap, I'm not getting the work done. It's not bad crap like my life is in the toilet - it's just time-consuming crap. I won't bore you with the details, but I don't think Thursday is a believable date for me to have #40 ready by. I would certainly hope I could get it up on the weekend.

I am still going to try to get it posted on Thursday, but if I fail - sorry. Really am. I know I'm holding everyone else up with this, but I wasn't prepared at all when DSF finished his arc, and I thought MWOF would post his one-shot a week later, rather than just a day or two afterwards. So, it's all my fault, I suck, I know. But, hopefully, you'll see #40 on Thursday.

To show you how lazy I'm not, here's a crappy webcam snapshot of a sketch for the cover to #40.

nurhachisketch5ka.jpg

I'm going to go to bed now, and dream of deadlines.

EDIT - Just read DIrishB's post. :humblepie:

Slacker.

So Nur, maybe wanna reconsider letting some of us who've completed one-shot arcs to release them, sort of to take off some of the pressure on Bass? Like I said, its only a simple matter of fixing a few things in mine to allow for continuity and stuff.

ProjectX2 said:
Did you draw that?

Yes.

DIrishB said:
Slacker.

So Nur, maybe wanna reconsider letting some of us who've completed one-shot arcs to release them, sort of to take off some of the pressure on Bass? Like I said, its only a simple matter of fixing a few things in mine to allow for continuity and stuff.

If I don't have #40 by Saturday, I'll happily bow out for someone else to post issues until I can get my act together. I'm still aiming to have #40 done by Thursday. I think I can do it.

Bass said:
If I don't have #40 by Saturday, I'll happily bow out for someone else to post issues until I can get my act together. I'm still aiming to have #40 done by Thursday. I think I can do it.

I can live with that. I do look forward to it, no doubt about that. Hence the Ultimates comparison, most anticipated title, also most delayed in release.

And nice cover. Looks a lot like Nur.

Each Avatar appears on the cover in a tux, smiling for the cameras. So that's like 1/6 of the cover. I may not have time to get it all coloured by Thursday. But the words are what counts.

I'll get it done.

:shifty:

Bass said:
Each Avatar appears on the cover in a tux, smiling for the cameras. So that's like 1/6 of the cover. I may not have time to get it all coloured by Thursday. But the words are what counts.

I'll get it done.

:shifty:

Awesome...I can't wait to see how I turn out. I'll probably look like a bald moneky in a tux, it'll be great. And now that I know you're drawing all the covers yourself (and coloring them) I can understand the delays. Its like being both Millar and Hitch. Damn, I really want to read this...me and my impatience.

Latest posts

Back