Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - volume 6

I have already thought up some teasers for my run. It's 8 issues in 2 arcs (4 parts each).

Here now are the teaser lines:

THEY WERE CREATED TO BE THE ULTIMATE KILLING SPECIES.

NOW...

THEY'RE OUT FOR MORE THAN JUST YOUR BLOOD.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HE WAS ONCE A FRIEND. NOW, HE'S THE ENEMY. WHEN HE RETURNS, ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE. AND ONE MEMBER'S LIFE WILL BE CHANGED FOREVER...

icemastertron said:
I have already thought up some teasers for my run. It's 8 issues in 2 arcs (4 parts each).

Here now are the teaser lines:

THEY WERE CREATED TO BE THE ULTIMATE KILLING SPECIES.

NOW...

THEY'RE OUT FOR MORE THAN JUST YOUR BLOOD.
Interesting......

icemastertron said:
HE WAS ONCE A FRIEND. NOW, HE'S THE ENEMY. WHEN HE RETURNS, ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE. AND ONE MEMBER'S LIFE WILL BE CHANGED FOREVER...
I wonder who?:roll: (My guess is probally completely off :twisted: )

icemastertron said:
Darn you ice, hijacking Bass's thread to advertise for your arc...

so, uh, it sounds cool.

Last edited:
ULTIMATE CENTRAL #40
"The Avatars: The Movie"
Triple-sized issue! Upon saving the life of all of the representatives of the United Nations from Slimjim and his evil Death Knights, the Avatars are granted one wish! Will it be an end to famine? Poverty? Of course not! They want a movie based on their exploits! Production is in full swing, money is coming in, and the Avatars get to enjoy the life of being a group of Hollywood darlings! But the film's producer, James "Curly" Sholl, seems to be up to something... and if this wasn't enough, an new superhero joins the Avatars: Tog!

Can the Avatars survive Hollywood? What is James Sholl's plan? Will Ultimate Gambit become a player in Hollywood? How will The Man Without Fear escape the paparazzi? Will anyone believe DIrishB that Tog is Thee Great One in a flimsy disguise of just glasses and a t-shirt? Will Nurhachi's vision of the movie come to the silver screen? Will the new religious cult surrounding Project X2, go to his head? Will Icemastertron sell out? And just who is Tog anyway?

From the writer critics are already calling "late" and "slug", find out all this and much, much more on Thursday, in the next exciting issue!

Bass said:
ULTIMATE CENTRAL #40
"The Avatars: The Movie"
Triple-sized issue! Upon saving the life of all of the representatives of the United Nations from Slimjim and his evil Death Knights, the Avatars are granted one wish! Will it be an end to famine? Poverty? Of course not! They want a movie based on their exploits! Production is in full swing, money is coming in, and the Avatars get to enjoy the life of being a group of Hollywood darlings! But the film's producer, James "Curly" Sholl, seems to be up to something... and if this wasn't enough, an new superhero joins the Avatars: Tog!

Can the Avatars survive Hollywood? What is James Sholl's plan? Will Ultimate Gambit become a player in Hollywood? How will The Man Without Fear escape the paparazzi? Will anyone believe DIrishB that Tog is Thee Great One in a flimsy disguise of just glasses and a t-shirt? Will Nurhachi's vision of the movie come to the silver screen? Will the new religious cult surrounding Project X2, go to his head? Will Icemastertron sell out? And just who is Tog anyway?

From the writer critics are already calling "late" and "slug", find out all this and much, much more on Thursday, in the next exciting issue!

oohhh lookes like we'll get a nice read.

Last edited:
Sounds great. I better kill some religious cultists.

Ultimate Houde said:
I notice a severe lack of Houde in that solict

But I will forgive, he's got ten more issues after that to make up that small tiny error.

Houde appears in two issues.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Escape the paporazzi? Why the hell would I wanna do that? I embrace them. I let them in to Avatar's base so they can take embarassing pictures of Ice showering and Nur drooling in his sleep.

See, that's how it starts... it's hard to get rid of them after that.

ProjectX2 said:
Sounds great. I better kill some religious cultists.

Well, I'm certainly sure you don't do it intentionally...

Pandrio said:
Thursday? But we only have 7 pages of speculation so far.

I don't get it. :?

Latest posts

Back